Our bench lacks Impact

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle Has Landed

Bencher
Tipping Member
This game on Friday night will be a tough ask for us and we need to win especially playing the scumdogs. With suspensions and injuries our bench is depleted and worst still there is no impact. Hasson played 19 min last week ran for 25m and made 15 tackles. Symonds played for 24min ran 6m and made 18 tackles.
To their credit Buhrer and Rose played well.
We need another big bopper to come off the bench like Ligi Sao.
Hasson should make way for Sao.
Thoughts?

What Hassons stats show is that he came on when the refs were riding the Warriors in the 1st half.

15 tackles in 19min is pretty good work

Jamie Buhrer i don't think is offering too much this season. Glenn Stewart is much the same. Hopefully both find good form this week. How far away is Fa'aoso? Does anyone know? We're just lacking a bit of go forward at the moment. The Warriors got on the back foot and instead of pushing off loads and silly long balls they just rammed it up. Tackle after tackle. It's what we used to do and it is the only way to get back in the game. I ****ing hate watching us push stupid passes and dropping balls.

Stevo said:
Jamie Buhrer i don't think is offering too much this season. Glenn Stewart is much the same. Hopefully both find good form this week. How far away is Fa'aoso? Does anyone know? We're just lacking a bit of go forward at the moment. The Warriors got on the back foot and instead of pushing off loads and silly long balls they just rammed it up. Tackle after tackle. It's what we used to do and it is the only way to get back in the game. I f**king hate watching us push stupid passes and dropping balls.

Spot on.

From memory since Fa'aoso has been suspended we have played Dragons, Roosters, Storm, Raiders and Warriors so he will still have 3 more to miss

Kiwi Eagle said:
What Hassons stats show is that he came on when the refs were riding the Warriors in the 1st half.

15 tackles in 19min is pretty good work

Oh Kiwi...you certainly love stats :p ;) lol

Round 18 vs Cowboys

I asked the same question yesterday and looked it up (on Google).
Very difficult finding info like that. Mwse.com doesn't update it.

It says on NRL.com he's due back round 16
http://www.nrl.com/TelstraPremiership/CasualtyWard/tabid/10247/Default.aspx

I also read it elsewhere on hate to say it but
http://blog.tomwaterhouse.com/rugby-league/nrl-injury-list-r10/

To try and get Ferris involved and give us some spark from dummy half, id be giving Matty Ballin a 20-30 minute breather. Ferris just isn't getting enough game time IMO to make any impact.

lismore_fan said:
Round 18 vs Cowboys

THis is correct, pretty sure...
He was suspended for 8 games, not 8 weeks.
Taking into the account bye rounds, he is back against Cows.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
lismore_fan said:
Round 18 vs Cowboys

This is definitely correct.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/exasperated-toovey-none-the-wiser-about-faaoso-matai-bans-20130430-2ir6v.html

SeaEagleRock8 said:
lismore_fan said:
Round 18 vs Cowboys

Correct. He returns in round 18.

His 8 game suspension was in fact a 10 week suspension once the 2 bye rounds were factored in.

I like the look of Hasson. I've been reasonably impressed with the limited minutes he's had and the situation he's found himself in on those occasions.

Rambo1987 said:
Just for a change I would start with Buhrer and use Gifty off the bench.

I'd rather they start with T Red out the right and bring Gift on later for defence.

Yeah taking T-red off the field has slowed down our attack i think. Horo was playing well at the back.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6