$ouffs - Premiers again ..... in February!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We also have a tough run home, albeit not as bad as souffs so would have to win 4/5 minimum to gets 2nd. Its not out of the question but 5 points it a big lead with 5 games to go.

bones said:
Souths run home.

Storm
Manly
Bulldogs
Tigers
Roosters

On current form, with an injury to Sutton, and if GI isn't back soon, they'll only win one of those games. Second place is not outbound reach for Manly.

That would be awesome. 2nd for us would get us a home final at ANZ stadium against Souffs....????? What a joke.

bones said:
Souths run home.

Storm
Manly
Bulldogs
Tigers
Roosters

On current form, with an injury to Sutton, and if GI isn't back soon, they'll only win one of those games. Second place is not outbound reach for Manly.

Fluffy said:
We also have a tough run home, albeit not as bad as souffs so would have to win 4/5 minimum to gets 2nd. Its not out of the question but 5 points it a big lead with 5 games to go.

mickqld said:
bones said:
Souths run home.

Storm
Manly
Bulldogs
Tigers
Roosters

That would be awesome. 2nd for us would get us a home final at ANZ stadium against Souffs....????? What a joke.

Souths is no longer in 1st spot- that is music to my ears. And I recently heard that despite talks of a Roosters and Rabbitohs grand final, Manly are in 3rd and are now in the mix as favourite for the 2013 Premiership. The actual words used "They (Manly) have a strong backline that can threaten any side!!!"

Rabbitohs are still five points ahead of us. They would have to have a string of two or three losses and Manly would need to win two or three games before we can leapfrog them into second.

I don't think that the Rabbitohs are going to let another game slip through their fingers.

stewartbrett(female supporter) said:
bones said:
Souths run home.

Storm
Manly
Bulldogs
Tigers
Roosters

Fluffy said:

mickqld said:
bones said:
Souths run home.

Storm
Manly
Bulldogs
Tigers
Roosters

Souths is no longer in 1st spot- that is music to my ears. And I recently heard that despite talks of a Roosters and Rabbitohs grand final, Manly are in 3rd and are now in the mix as favourite for the 2013 Premiership. The actual words used "They have a strong backline that can threaten any side!!!"

Rabbitohs are still five points ahead of us. They would have to have a string of two or three losses and Manly would need to win two or three games before we can leapfrog them into second.

I don't think that the Rabbitohs are going to let another game slip through their fingers.

They'll lose in Melbourne next week. And the week after against Manly.

mickqld said:
bones said:
Souths run home.

Storm
Manly
Bulldogs
Tigers
Roosters

Lol that would be hilarious.

bones said:
bones said:
Souths run home.

Storm
Manly
Bulldogs
Tigers
Roosters

Fluffy said:

mickqld said:
bones said:
Souths run home.

Storm
Manly
Bulldogs
Tigers
Roosters

Souths is no longer in 1st spot- that is music to my ears. And I recently heard that despite talks of a Roosters and Rabbitohs grand final, Manly are in 3rd and are now in the mix as favourite for the 2013 Premiership. The actual words used "They have a strong backline that can threaten any side!!!"

They'll lose in Melbourne next week. And the week after against Manly.

We're going to need to get on board for Melbourne to give the Rabbitohs another loss to close the five point gap between Manly and Rabbitohs. So when the Rabbitohs comes up against us, and we win, we'll just be one point behind them.

Hard to see us making up the 6 points needed to get ahead of them I think it would be better if Storm get done so we make 3rd spot our own. 2nd or 3rd either way we play at ANZ or SFS.

bones said:
Souths run home.

Storm
Manly
Bulldogs
Tigers
Roosters

Fluffy said:

mickqld said:
bones said:
Souths run home.

Storm
Manly
Bulldogs
Tigers
Roosters

Souths is no longer in 1st spot- that is music to my ears. And I recently heard that despite talks of a Roosters and Rabbitohs grand final, Manly are in 3rd and are now in the mix as favourite for the 2013 Premiership. The actual words used "They (Manly) have a strong backline that can threaten any side!!!"

I was watching WIN News tonight- the sport section- there was something that Daly Cherry - Evans said to the media after Manly's win against the Eels. Just hearing the actual words that he used made me stop and think for a minute. And I really must say that I agree with him 100%.

Most of us have been talking about the run home to the finals that Manly has ahead of them and, the talk about possibly sneaking into one of the top two spots in order to get a home qualifying final game.

I'll admit that I myself have also been joining in with the talk; I'm not going to deny that. Saying in the message I posted on this thread earlier that the Rabbitohs would have to have two or three losses in a row in order for the gap between them and Manly to close and possibly leapfrog them into second. But after hearing what Daly said made me want to just forget about all that and just enjoy supporting them and cheering them on and just be comfortable in third spot for the moment. His actual words were: I think we're in a steady place. I wouldn't say that we're knocking down that wall for the top sides at the moment!!!

I think we should think over these words. Just believe that we are in a steady place and not worry about trying to crack for one of the top two spots. Believe that Daly was right. If our boys aren't concerned for the moment about getting into the top two, then we shouldn't be concerned either. We're in the top four- that's plenty for now. We just need to be there and support our boys all the way! :)

2nd or 3rd is largely irrelevent at this point.

If it's Souths hosting Manly in week one of the finals, they play us at ANZ.

If it's Manly hosting Souths in week one of the finals, we take our home final to ANZ.

The real fight is to maintain a place above 4th, as this will likely see us play the full finals series in Sydney.

I would prefer the top four to stay as is. Don't want to get the storm in melbourne again. It's not likely but we don't go we'll down there

Seano said:
I would prefer the top four to stay as is. Don't want to get the storm in melbourne again. It's not likely but we don't go we'll down there

We have won down there once- some how- but I agree that our record isn't that great there. :(

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Shocking luck for Bunnies if true. Oh well, there's always 2055.

Nah, that's reserved for Manly b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b!

Hamster Huey said:

If it's Manly hosting Souths in week one of the finals, we take our home final to ANZ.

If we get 2nd and play Souths, there would a small bit of mind games in us getting the home dressing rooms at their home ground.

not sure that is a good thing, imagine having to look at all the burgess selfies pinned up on the changing room walls - ewk!

Brookie4eva said:
Hamster Huey said:

If we get 2nd and play Souths, there would a small bit of mind games in us getting the home dressing rooms at their home ground.
If it was a Manly home final wouldn't we play it at the SFS?

The Who said:
Brookie4eva said:
Hamster Huey said:

If it was a Manly home final wouldn't we play it at the SFS?

Probably but it's closer to Redfern so no disadvantage to them either way

Brookie4eva said:
Hamster Huey said:

Please.....can we not get ahead of ourselves. As long as Melbourne don't finish in the top 2, 3rd or 4th is as good as 1st. As soon as we start talking of finishing in 2nd we will crash and burn.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6