$ouffs - Premiers again ..... in February!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lismore_fan

Bencher
Another year gone and another year that $ouffs don't make the play-offs!
Absolutely loving it.

They're the team that has such a good off-season, they buy well and look out - they're gonna make the Top 4 this year.... again!

Good onya Rusty - throw some more $$ at them.
Next February, I';m sure they'll be Premiership contenders yet again.
lol

That was the worst performance from a team with their season on the line for a while.

A point a minute conceded for the first half hour.

Pathetic.

Bunnies supporters can now get back to whinging about not having a half back for next year rather than clogging all the open lines with their ' The fight was terrible, Manly are dogs and the Stewart brothers shouldn't be allowed to play another game this year', vitriol.

Darren, pass on our regards to your mate Jase.

Hilarious, let's hope the Steelers do their familiar choke routine and all will be right with the world.

Bunnies and Parramatta are the February grand finalists every year.

LOL at both of them.

Sutton had an absolute shocker (broken hand and all). No love for Drugcastle but wanting to watch the bunnies throw away Crowe's money for another season was just too tasty. Druggies looked good but their forwards made so few metres each set and coupled with their second-half efforts it is hard to see them go past week 1. Uate is super impressive though. Soufs will need a full time doctor next year just to deliver the Heimlich Maneuver.

... how can it be. Souffs had the best pack in the comp, we were told before the season started.
I can't see how they remain under the cap. They must have three of the highest paid played in the NRL, with Ingliss, Taylor and Burgess.

The Who said:
... how can it be. Souffs had the best pack in the comp, we were told before the season started.
I can't see how they remain under the cap. They must have three of the highest paid played in the NRL, with Ingliss, Taylor and Burgess.

and they've either been injured or suspended at various stages throughout the season but that is no excuse either.

If Sutton is out that will be a blow to them. Reynolds was worried about his knee at one stage, also. Suddenly their run home is looking pretty tough.

Just pray it doesn't happen @ MWSE. If there are to be injuries lets hope they are muscular, not joints, bones.

But the odds of the Rabbits going all the way without Sutton, Ingles are suddenly looking dodgy.

Souths run home.

Storm
Manly
Bulldogs
Tigers
Roosters

On current form, with an injury to Sutton, and if GI isn't back soon, they'll only win one of those games. Second place is not outbound reach for Manly.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2