Other sports you like/play

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’ve been watching the Mitre 10 Cup matches from NZ. Fast, exciting, creative and with an emphasis on scoring tries. Hard to believe it’s technically the same game the Wallabies and the Pumas played last night.

Back in hospital last night after complications with the surgery, looks like I'll be here for a while, thank goodness I've got my Silvertail family to keep my mind occupied
Stay positive mate, ive found its the most important part of recovery. And im sure the nurse's will look after you

Back in hospital last night after complications with the surgery, looks like I'll be here for a while, thank goodness I've got my Silvertail family to keep my mind occupied

~eagleron~ is temp banned for 1 week.

ah
ah
ah...
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Sorry. Ouch , sorry to hear about the complications.
Drink vodka, seeing as you don't get hangovers. from Dr. ge

I hate rugby, dislike soccer, I’m over cricket.

I play tennis regularly but can’t stand watching it. I paddle out on a surfboard occasionally.

I quite like grid iron in small doses.

Cheers mate, the nurses are fantastic down here, it certainly takes a load off when there's constant attention

I'm sure there's a joke somewhere about nurses "taking a load off" but as nurses are superstars I shall leave them be!

Addicted to golf and play at least twice a week and also play comp tennis once a week.

One morning I was walking the doggo at the local public course and I found a perfectly good putter that had been flung into the trees (no one around). I've kept looking but I'm yet to add to the collection. will play again once I get the 15 / 16 set.

I have found about 2000 golf balls (people are kinda bad at golf) lol.

I run usually 6 mornings a week, training for a 50K race. Gym most days at lunch. Work from home has been great for me. Retired from MMA undefeated and quit jiu jitsu last year after breaking my hand again. I still like getting on the mitts or heavy bag though.

Only other things I really watch are UFC and Bundesliga. Also get into a bit of NCAA XC.

All England raving about this RU try. The long dead sport of rugby league used to have tries like this. Phil Blake. Michael O'Connor.

xUOxf8bwiZxsjWDCk8.gif

How bout that no name team today,!

I’m sure if we put our minds to it we can come up with a suitable name for the team that must not be named. I don’t suppose the Washington Voldemorts would fly.

Anything is better than "Football team"

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4