Other sports you like/play

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Apart from the number 1 game and team being the Manly Seaeagles....what other sports do Silvertails follow or play?
Personally still play touch footy, Tag 20/Oz Tag and soccer (old boys over 35's)
Support Seattle Seahawks in the NFL
Liverpool in soccer
Carlton in the AFL
Thats about it

Apart from Rugby League ... the only other sports I watch on a regular basis are the Women's Soccer and the Women's Cricket ... I follow from a distance LSU in the College football and New Orleans Saints in the NFL for nostalgia reasons ...

Stopped playing open age touch at 60 ... incidently Maxta .. I always found playing in the opens a lot easier, always plenty of gaps and dopey young union players that would take a dummy like a starving 4 month old baby ... but in the over 35's just about all of the players knew what they were doing and generally were very good at doing it .. far fewer gaps ..

PSS .. That was touch with a marker and play the ball .. not roll ball ..

Good post
Ahhh ive surfed since i was 18 in bulli (now 56)
Play golf once a week on the goldy as i love it (but i'm still a bit of a hacker lol)
Seattle seahawks
Vacouver canucks
Liverpool
And nth melbourne in the affle

Love my cricket, both mens and womens and all formats for that matter.

Have really gotten into the NBA the last few years after seeing a game live in 2017. Great value for money as a supporter as the team you support plays every couple of days and there are plenty of games to watch each day.

Apart from Rugby League ... the only other sports I watch on a regular basis are the Women's Soccer and the Women's Cricket ... I follow from a distance LSU in the College football and New Orleans Saints in the NFL for nostalgia reasons ...

Stopped playing open age touch at 60 ... incidently Maxta .. I always found playing in the opens a lot easier, always plenty of gaps and dopey young union players that would take a dummy like a starving 4 month old baby ... but in the over 35's just about all of the players knew what they were doing and generally were very good at doing it .. far fewer gaps ..

PSS .. That was touch with a marker and play the ball .. not roll ball ..
Women's cricket is great and the Aussie girls are unreal. Some of the most pure batting techniques you will ever see as they rely on skill and not grunt to score their runs. And best of all, you can see they play for the enjoyment of the sport - there is little ego (or at least I cannot discern it).

I like a few other sports and have teams I support
AFL - Carlton Blues
EPL - Manchester United
Rugby - Manly Marlins.
A-league - Sydney FC
NFL - Seattle Seahawks
Baseball - LA Dodgers
Cricket - NSW, Sydney Sixers
Tennis: I played the game when I was younger, admired John McEnroe and in later times Roger Federer.
Ten pin bowling - great social game.

I'm also a member of Sydney FC. As a little wog boy growing up in the 70's, football was my sport of choice.

Also follow Man U in the EPL and am a fair weather Sydney Swans fan (which means I haven't watched a game in a while).

I'll watch test cricket.

I watch most sports but are most active around Manly and in NFL tge Jacksonville Jaguars. They are the only teams I access forums around. I love playing and watching golf as well and Jack around off a 14hc. Grew up playing Union in NZ but can’t stomach it now.

Motor sport of various kinds but loosing interest in F1 and V8 because of the way they are run these days, they is no real racing in these categories.
Bring back Group A and race an actual car not a shell over a controlled purposed built car.

I’m sticking my chin out for an uppercut as well tough guy @:D

I'll pass ... the only two Mal's that I have known were Mal Reilly and Cochrane ... I know Reilly could throw 'em ... and I suspect Cochrane as an ex copper could go as well ...

I'll pass ... the only two Mal's that I have known were Mal Reilly and Cochrane ... I know Reilly could throw 'em ... and I suspect Cochrane as an ex copper could go as well ...
My grandfather was a detective & worked in various Sydney locations before being sent down to the Snowy Mountains when the hydro scheme was being constructed... he investigated all kinds of shenanigans, lucky he could throw them and needed to down there!

To play- golf. To watch/attend- horse racing. If I need to get to sleep- anything American or soccer will usually do the trick within a couple of minutes

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4