Other Round 3 Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lol....
Capture.JPG

Sad to say this

I can see para making it to finals week 3 this year.

They look like finally they are playing well.

After this weekend I think it's down to

Panthers
Rabbits
Storm
Eels( by virtue of making it deep in finals)
Raiders

Roosters gone keary is a huge out for them and they won't go deep In September

Blatant forward pass probably the reason. Ref right on the spot and let it happen. Terrible call but meh warriors been copping it for years

Just had a read up on that and looked at the video.

It was a mile forward and HP was directly in line. It also looked as if HP stopped and started to put the whistle towards his mouth but let the play go on.

I can understand Ricky here. Something looks totally dodgy about that. Nothing (as expected) has occurred from the 'big news brewing' ref gambling addiction story but the problem is......

When the nrl continue to say hands off the refs, they are above the law.... eventually this can lead to some refs not staying honest with unquestionable integrity, but they can operate as a law unto themselves.

Ugh - trying to put it better. If refs' actions cant be questioned, don't be surprised to discover questionable refs.

(Worse still, is, if you get an organisation with many brothers being refs...like a cartel really. allegedly)

Happens in most professions. But lets just say politicians and billionaires show the way.

In conclusion "there needs to be an investigation."

It was a mile forward and HP was directly in line. It also looked as if HP stopped and started to put the whistle towards his mouth but let the play go on.

I can understand Ricky here. Something looks totally dodgy about that. Nothing (as expected) has occurred from the 'big news brewing' ref gambling addiction story but the problem is......

When the nrl continue to say hands off the refs, they are above the law.... eventually this will lead to the refs not remaining honest with unquestionable integrity, but they will operate as a law unto themselves.

Ugh - trying to put it better. If refs' actions cant be questioned, don't be surprised to discover questionable refs.

(Worse still is if you get an organisation with many brothers being refs...like a cartel really. allegedly)

Happens in most professions. But lets just say politicians and billionaires show the way.

Exactly! He was standing in line i thought after he stopped he was going to call it but he just let it happen... something very dodgy indeed! I also completely agree with you no one can question them or the crap calls they make and get away with or a heavy fine is issued... thats a joke it really is! Not only are they costing teams a win but how many punters lose money or coaches jobs. Investigation time! Im a firm believer that the nrl has been rigged since 2013 ie the refs deciding games. The 2013 gf biggest rort I've ever seen. I've watched it 6 times after the 3rd time it becomes comical it really does. Then the Rabbitohs season they "won" a season where the ref would penalise the **** out of the other teams and then once the game was over on the score board they give even up penalties just like toovey said! Now we have a comp ridiculously out of balance and all the nrl darlings bar the broncos are where they want them to be! The cash cows if you will. Next they want parra or panthers to win so they can capitalise on the booming west. Its a business! How many games have been handed to parra via dodgy calls? Turbos forward pass and rts forward pass just 2 games they lost given to them... 2 among many. Hopefully this new story you mentioned brings the corruption to light

Imagine having a job where no matter how many fuuck ups you make, no one is allowed to question you.
Peranaras action suggested he was going to call it forward for all money, Warren Smith couldn’t believe it, and I don’t think anyone else could either (even the Warriors fans looked stunned).

Exactly! He was standing in line i thought after he stopped he was going to call it but he just let it happen... something very dodgy indeed! I also completely agree with you no one can question them or the crap calls they make and get away with or a heavy fine is issued... thats a joke it really is! Not only are they costing teams a win but how many punters lose money or coaches jobs. Investigation time! Im a firm believer that the nrl has been rigged since 2013 ie the refs deciding games. The 2013 gf biggest rort I've ever seen. I've watched it 6 times after the 3rd time it becomes comical it really does. Then the Rabbitohs season they "won" a season where the ref would penalise the **** out of the other teams and then once the game was over on the score board they give even up penalties just like toovey said! Now we have a comp ridiculously out of balance and all the nrl darlings bar the broncos are where they want them to be! The cash cows if you will. Next they want parra or panthers to win so they can capitalise on the booming west. Its a business! How many games have been handed to parra via dodgy calls? Turbos forward pass and rts forward pass just 2 games they lost given to them... 2 among many. Hopefully this new story you mentioned brings the corruption to light
Broncs had like 6-1 set restarts over the dogs in the first half last night. A penalty or two as well I think.

When the nrl continue to say hands off the refs, they are above the law.... eventually this will lead to the refs not remaining honest with unquestionable integrity, but they will operate as a law unto themselves.

(Worse still is if you get an organisation with many brothers being refs...like a cartel really. allegedly)

This “they are above reproach” - “don’t question the integrity of the refs” narrative is such rubbish. They are human beings with the same temptations and failings as anyone else.

Just on that (and not directed at you specifically)...

It wasn't all that long ago that a lot of people (especially on ST) were laughing at gus' 5 year penrith plan, and waxing lyrically at how bad penrith have been for so long and slam and slam and slam....

Now we're holding them up as a bright light and as a super team.

so.... I guess what I'm trying to convey, is that if Penrith can turn the corner, so can Manly.

:)
Gus who got booted by Cleary 8 years into a five year plan two years ago.

It's ironic/stupid that the NRL can introduce a raft of rule changes at the drop of a hat when the Bunker still can't rule on an obvious forward pass (which caused yet another team yesterday to lose a match).
Yes, I understand the arguments about momentum etc. but hear me out:
All the NRL has to do is issue a formal directive to the Bunker: If in the opinion an obvious error has been committed regarding any ruling then the Bunker has the right to correct the ruling.
This would provide an avenue to overturn howlers without being rule-specific. It is so ridiculous that the Bunker (and everyone watching a match) can see an obvious forward pass yet can't rule on it, especially as they can rule on everything else, including the most minute "bobble" etc.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8