Other Round 3 Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Well even the Broncos can get a win are ahead of us now.

I hate to say it but if that broncos team who played in that second half turn up like that when we play them they would smoke us the way we are going right now.

Man it's a dead heat between us and dogs for the spoon right now.

Us in pole position.

Gee Coates has come on well. A few years ago he was such a twig and now he is a beast!
Just listening to his post-game interview. Very well spoken, zero cliched answers, just looked like a kid on Christmas Day. Hate the Broncs naturally, but Xavier was really good.

Just listening to his post-game interview. Very well spoken, zero cliched answers, just looked like a kid on Christmas Day. Hate the Broncs naturally, but Xavier was really good.
I've historically hated the Broncos too, but like Xavier and a few of their young players like Carrigan and Staggs. I also like Kevvie - I am glad he finally got the FG gig.

This will be the 5th year in a row dogs don't make the 8 and look like crap. At least we have some promise with turbo and others to come in.
Just can't see any rainbow on the horizon for the doggies. No wonder Thier forum goes full meltdown mode each week.
Forgot they got Burton coming. So maybe a glimpse of hope.

2021. The Desy Baz Wooden Cup. What round is that?? Gonna be a close game!! My money is on a 90 minute draw. 0-0. 50-50. Who knows, but it’s exciting :)

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10