Other NRL games round 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is Latrell playing tonight? I'm taking the pi$$ with that question by the way.
what a myth , Latrine should give his money to Alex J.
He is alot like Ingliss floats in and out of games and only goes well as a front front runner .
The only thing he appears to have mastered is the art of surlyness ,sookery grubery and under performance

This silence with each hit up, puts a heap more pressure on the defender to get off ....this will help mould some Massive scorelines, along with that slightly less impact defensively from sides getting lifted by supporters, which will in turn speed up the attack.
I still enjoy watching the footy and keen for Saturday arvo with hope Seaeagles can get the upset....and I expect the attack far more fluent tomorrow, so if they keep Roosters 16 or less will be a real show.

what a myth , Latrine should give his money to Alex J.
He is alot like Ingliss floats in and out of games and only goes well as a front front runner .
The only thing he appears to have mastered is the art of surlyness ,sookery grubery and under performance

To me this is how well Mitchell is going at fullback right now.....

Alex Johnston is a very good winger and a decent fill in fullback. Right now Mitchell is making him look like one of the games elite #1's.

They wouldn't give him clearance at Manly but it was ok for him to come back with the broncos
I was just saying the same thing to my Broncos Supporting workmate just after last week's team list was announced when he was picked as one of their reserves and I said it to him again on Wednesday this week when he was in their starting line up.
3D20Smiles2021.gif

Bloody Greenturd !!!

That seemed to take a long time to award what I thought was a pretty obvious penalty try.

Which means Warriors avoid the 100 year old record of no points in the first two rounds.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4