Other NRL games round 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
And there shows why Holmes is not a fullback. He should have dived on it, not tried to kick it and end up having an air swing.

Didn't matter in the end as its didn't change who won or lost the game. But its 4 points difference (kick wasn't successful) and at the end of the day, every point counts.

Fox may have to turn down there ground effects mics.
First 10 minutes, came through loud and clear..."smash the c.nt", "fukin get into him", I was too busy laughing to hear anymore.
That didn’t look weird with no crowd at ANZ...same same.
Suncorp on the other hand is going to be freaky. That would’ve been a sellout against the Rabbits.

I want to watch as much footy as I can before the inevitable season suspension....but f*ck me it's not easy when they keep throwing the Bulldogs on.

Man they are bog average.

Remind me of one of our horror teams from the early 2000's.

Once again GEM isn't showing the post game show (they never do in Aussie rules states). Although tonight I'm not complaining since the James Bond movie is on :cool:

I still feel like I'm watching some football tribute experience......

Look what I just saw at my local DMs

20200320_184314.jpg

Api looking strong for the Panthers again. I know why we let him go, but man, the luck went against us with Manase in the off-season.
It wasnt luck.

It was a kid that had the world at his feet considering his background who has now 'possibly' thrown it all away because he wanted to play 'lill gangsta'....

So in the end luck played no part.

As Bozo the Oracle would say 'we all have the choice to direct our own path. Choose wisely'

It wasnt luck.

It was a kid that had the world at his feet considering his background who has now 'possibly' thrown it all away because he wanted to play 'lill gangsta'....

So in the end luck played no part.

As Bozo the Oracle would say 'we all have the choice to direct our own path. Choose wisely'
He owes the club bigtime if he gets off and comes back thats for sure

Must say both games have been pretty close tonight but yes it’s still weird seeing empty stands.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8