Other Games [Week 1, finals, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Bugger me if I’m agreeing with Blocker. But Jarrod Wallace has added some very good second phase play into his game. What’s more important is they are finding good support. Go the Tits.

I don't think either of these teams will be able to beat us next week, from what I'm seeing. With any luck we'll play ourselves back into some form and confidence when we play whoever wins this.

Fuuck it. Don’t drop your heads GC. Keep going to Patrick Herbert v Keirans side. I think there’s opportunities there.

I don't think either of these teams will be able to beat us next week, from what I'm seeing. With any luck we'll play ourselves back into some form and confidence when we play whoever wins this.
I agree, at this stage i dont care who wins. Maybe roosters so we have the privilege of sending them out of the finals? Smashing them would be satisfying

Uncle Nick just spent anpother paper bag.

I thought Fifita caught the ball behind the lead runner.

…and in step the referees. Just like 2013.

What bull****.

It is amazing that whenever the Rooster play they watch opposition like a hawk for any indiscretion, yet let them get away with murder.

We need to snuff out the cats next week.

NYEagle

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8