Other Games [Week 1, finals, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

NYEagle

Bencher
A few observations from tonight

(A) What happened to the 10m? Or might I say, what happened to the 5m?. My goodness

(B) When South’s kicked and a Penrith player caught or picked up the ball, I noticed that Panthers running back from offside would stop exactly in the defensive line which essentially stops the slide defence to cover the counterattack. How is that legal??

(C) Penrith complexly laid an egg tonight. Worst performance of the season and didn’t fire a shot in attack. South’s did to Penrith what Melbourne did to us.

NYEagle

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
I was really pumped up against the Storm .

I really liked out chances

But after seeing what I saw I was gutted

Absolutely gutted !!!

as I hate losing with a passion .

We did not just lose

We were totally outclassed by 40 points

Surely we beat the roosters who have Cordner , Friend , Keary , Manu , Morris , and Collins out
Sometimes a loss like that can be a blessing in disguise. I’m sure the Storm are feeling a bit worse off after tonight’s result. We’ve been granted a great opportunity now, will we take is the big question?

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hey @God if you are about today can you ensure the Squeels get beaten??

My best mate ( Eels supporter ) has been sending me nasty memes about every hour , which I’m totally ignoring , but it would just be so satisfying to see them go out today.

So if you can wave that magic wand ( is that what you use or just a wave of your hand ) that would be greatly appreciated.

By the way I still don’t believe in all your **** but if you can make the Eels lose I might change my mind !!

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
On hindsight Roosters would be better to play as Titans forwards were making easy metres with their big boppers. We just need to play our game, cut out mistakes and we should win.
That would mean our forwards would cart the ball up with aggression instead of leaving it to the backs. Wishful thinking I'm afraid.

Scorpio

Armchair Expert
We have 2 starting centers. 1 plays as a lock off the bench and the other can't make the 17.

My take is that, if they consistently demonstrated that they can do what Des wants (i.e. both in attack and defense), from the start of the off-season, then they would be in those centre positions.

But they haven't and they aren't.

Eagle 1

First Grader
Sometimes I regret that Brian Kelly decided to leave at the end of 2019. I think he'd still be a starting centre here.
Was playing his best football with us, since he left not as much. Kelly's lost ball in the tackle 30m out from their goal line with only under 10m to go lost them the game in all honesty.

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18
15 7 7 28 17