Other Games [Round 7, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Thursday, April 13
Dolphins v Rabbitohs, Suncorp Stadium, Nine/Fox, 7:50pm

Friday, April 14
Sharks v Roosters, PointsBet Stadium, Fox, 6pm
Sea Eagles v Storm, 4 Pines Park, Nine/Fox, 8pm

Saturday, April 15
Warriors v Cowboys, Mt Smart Stadium, Fox, 3pm
Knights v Panthers, McDonald Jones Stadium, Fox, 5:30pm
Titans v Broncos, Cbus Super Stadium, Fox, 7:35pm

Sunday, April 16
Raiders v Dragons, GIO Stadium, Fox, 2pm
Eels v Bulldogs, CommBank Stadium, Nine/Fox, 4:05pm

Bye: Tigers

- Sorry for the lateness of the thread but:
1) I hab a colb, and
2) I get paid the same whether I do these threads or not ($0) lol

2 of souffs tries were dubious (Graham pushing Aitken in the back & the ball ricocheting off Lee onto Isaako who was in touch) & makes me wonder how the game would have panned out had they not been awarded.

2 of souffs tries were dubious (Graham pushing Aitken in the back & the ball ricocheting off Lee onto Isaako who was in touch) & makes me wonder how the game would have panned out had they not been awarded.
Mate every souffs game I watch they get rub of the green sht like that. Makes me sick that vermin.

Good to see the mighty Manly Sea Eagles fully utilising new boy Aaron Woods- just saw him in front of the Warriors' coaching box...must be doing forward planning. Don't know about the shoe though.

The Warriors look like a genuine footy side this year. If they can cut out the silly errors, that’s a bit if, who Knows how far they can go.

Missed goals could cost the Knights. You cant afford misses against the Panthers. Knights are in form though.

Missed goals could cost the Knights. You cant afford misses against the Panthers. Knights are in form though.
Second string kickers are really now more important with HIA rules as we saw last night with Pappy and Reuben missing (Chez did pretty well though).

Now the Knights are missing Ponga’s kicking with Miller splaying them.

• 👍
Reactions: JBW
Second string kickers are really now more important with HIA rules as we saw last night with Pappy and Reuben missing (Chez did pretty well though).

Now the Knights are missing Ponga’s kicking with Miller splaying them.

Might be missing Pongas goal kicking, but they sure as sht aren't missing Pongas ad lib headless chook stuff.

Knights are taking the pi$$, surely... how can you keep coughing up the ball ad nauseam like this?

Surely Hastings is a better kicker than Miller...1 from 4 doesn't cut it, especially when you've scored 3 tries to 2.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4