Other Games [Round 7, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Faecalmatta taken 20 min against a reserve grade strength several injuries Dogs side. They are putrid.

Isn’t Preston from the dogs a Manly junior how wasn’t he identified by our crack recruitment team
From the Belrose club.

My interpretation is (based on his own comments, however I could be wrong) that he didn’t perform well in a trial for the junior reps and missed out.

How dumb are the Dogs.

Gutho doesnt look like dropping a bomb but they just keep on kicking to him.

BTW Reed Mahoney is a hack, glad we didnt make a play for him.

Andrew Davey in Blue and White laughing and joking with Eels players after the match, having the time of his life after getting flogged.. What a duckhead he is. Glad he is gone from our team.

How dumb are the Dogs.

Andrew Davey in Blue and White laughing and joking with Eels players after the match, having the time of his life after getting flogged.. What a duckhead he is. Glad he is gone from our team.
Reed Mahoney is the best player in that Dogs side. If he was our 9 we'd be top of the table.

Reed Mahoney is the best player in that Dogs side. If he was our 9 we'd be top of the table.
He is a very good player but he had an absolute shocker today...it looked like the occasion got the better of him and he tried too hard, coming up with poor errors.

How dumb are the Dogs.

Agree, not a good look to show your supporters after being beaten by 26pts, and then have a joke with opposition players. Shows where his heads at.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8