Other Games [Round 6, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Thursday, April 6
Storm v Roosters, AAMI Park, Nine/Fox, 7:50pm

Friday, April 7
Bulldogs v Rabbitohs, Stadium Australia, Nine/Fox, 4pm
Cowboys v Dolphins, Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Nine/Fox, 8pm

Saturday, April 8
Panthers v Sea Eagles, BlueBet Stadium, Fox, 5:30pm
Broncos v Raiders, Suncorp Stadium, Fox, 7:35pm

Sunday, April 9
Titans v Dragons, Cbus Super Stadium, Nine/Fox, 4:05pm
Knights v Warriors, McDonald Jones Stadium, Nine/Fox, 6:15pm

Monday, April 10
Tigers v Eels, Stadium Australia, Fox, 4pm

Naughty boyz report...

Sharks forward Dale Finucane will miss the next three matches after pleading guilty to a grade two dangerous contact charge for a hip drop on Warriors fullback Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad.

Finucane, Warriors second-rower Marata Niukore and Bulldogs utility Jayden Okunbor were all hit with the same charge following Sunday's matches in Round 5.

However, Finucane received a three-match ban as he had two previous offences. Finucane's ban would have increased to four weeks if he unsuccessfully contested the charge at the judiciary.

Niukore was also hit with a Grade 2 Dangerous Contact charge for a tackle on Sharks centre Siosifa Talakai and faces two weeks on the sideline.

Okunbor faces the same charge following a hip-drop tackle on Cowboys lock Jason Taumalolo and will miss his side's Good Friday clash with the Rabbitohs after accepting a one-match ban.

Eels winger Bailey Simonsson will miss the next two games after he accepted an early guilty plea to a Grade 3 Careless High Tackle on Roosters skipper James Tedesco.

Meanwhile, Knights forward Lachlan Fitzgibbon, Dragons duo Jack de Belin is and Mikaele Ravalawa, Dolphins forward Herman Ese'ese and Wests Tigers pair Fonua Pole and Junior Tupou have all entered early guilty pleas and accepted fines for Round 5 offences.

Joseph Manu – rather than Joseph Suaalii – has been handed first crack at the Roosters No.1 jersey in place of the sidelined fullback James Tedesco.

The Storm have been boosted by the return of halfback Jahrome Hughes

Parramatta named Shaun Lane to return from a broken jaw

The Eels have dropped Waqa Blake, who will be replaced in the centres by Sean Russell.

The Tigers have again tinkered with their spine; Adam Doueihi will shift from fullback to five-eighth, a move that results in Charlie Staines playing at fullback.

So the Tigers game of musical chairs with their spine continues. Doueihi needs his own ball because what he does has no resemblance to the rest of the team (he looked like a decent player going back a year or two). Staines is no full back, he's a pretty poor winger. They're waiting for Laurie to come back but he's massively overrated. Added to this they've made it quite clear that Brookes is on his way out and Api is a shadow of himself. So not much of a spine and more of an invertebrate

So the Tigers game of musical chairs with their spine continues. Doueihi needs his own ball because what he does has no resemblance to the rest of the team (he looked like a decent player going back a year or two). Staines is no full back, he's a pretty poor winger. They're waiting for Laurie to come back but he's massively overrated. Added to this they've made it quite clear that Brookes is on his way out and Api is a shadow of himself. So not much of a spine and more of an invertebrate
Wests Jellyfish?

Couple of interesting games this round , Drizzle v Rorters is one.

Think I’ll just go “ home side” to be safe.

I have a little inkling the Roosters might touch them up on the back of a Joey Manu masterclass

Damn NSW, daylight saving over so now I have to wait an extra hour for the games up here.

Storm going To be very hard to beat next week at home

they are starting to get troops back and have smashed the roosters tonight

FFS I tipped the roosters. This is getting unfunny. I came 270th out of 273 last week in our comp with 3 correct. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4