Other Games [Round 5, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think they got the Radley tackle completely wrong though. Not a hip drop at all. IMO. Crucial call. See what Anusley says about this one. No charges laid either

how does Latrine not get at least 10 in the bin .
On report for elbow to the head and now a vicious lifting tackle and nothing but a few paneities.
Lawto was sent of with rapid extreme prejudice when it was clearly a tackle gone wrong, Latrine comes in as 2nd man and plenty of time to think of what he was going to do ..and no bin for putting Harris into a dangerous position
2 rules I tellsya !!!

For a moment I thought that was his post-match presser :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just actually listening to his post-match presser ... he is absolutely kidding himself if he thinks Dom Young hit Blake Taaffe lower than shoulder height. He got him flush on the jaw.
Couldn’t believe it when he said that. They should’ve just let Luke Keary talk. At least he was genuine and was making no excuses.

how does Latrine not get at least 10 in the bin .
On report for elbow to the head and now a vicious lifting tackle and nothing but a few paneities.
Lawto was sent of with rapid extreme prejudice when it was clearly a tackle gone wrong, Latrine comes in as 2nd man and plenty of time to think of what he was going to do ..and no bin for putting Harris into a dangerous position
2 rules I tellsya !!!
He is an albatrell around Souths’ necks.

You mean the one that was well short of the line and was barely checked by the bought off bunker clowns. ..oh yeah, nothing to see here eh Blobbo.
That was the Manu one. They played the replay and the commentary was how good was that, then Blocker actually paused with a hang on comment. And within a second the director must’ve been on the comms with a STFU Blocker. Stick with the ref/bunker can do no wrong. It was clearly short of the line.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8