Other Games [Round 5, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just had a quick catch up at Eel's central, it's virtually a lynching mob on their forum site. Seems the love affair with Gutho is well and truly over, most wanting him gone now, even tho he's still got one season after this left. Same with Sivo, to slow and easy to score against. Although BA seems to be the main target...lots of old school comments, very entertaining indeed.
I'm loving it, it's my favourite go to place after a squeel loss or when I need a lift in spirits, they rarely fail to provide me a reason to live, best therapy imaginable 😁

I'm loving it, it's my favourite go to place after a squeel loss or when I need a lift in spirits, they rarely fail to provide me a reason to live, best therapy imaginable 😁
ah ah....if I was Gutho I'd be getting around Parra with a disguise on, Parra fans have gone open season on their players now...lol.

ah ah....if I was Gutho I'd be getting around Parra with a disguise on, Parra fans have gone open season on their players now...lol.
Yes they're an unruly mob when things are going bad, much worse than us, Gutho was terrible yesterday as he was against the Tigs last week, he doesn't have that on field symbiotic connection with that cat Moses and he seems to have lost focus, sad isn't it😂😂

Just had a quick catch up at Eel's central, it's virtually a lynching mob on their forum site. Seems the love affair with Gutho is well and truly over, most wanting him gone now, even tho he's still got one season after this left. Same with Sivo, to slow and easy to score against. Although BA seems to be the main target...lots of old school comments, very entertaining indeed.
I think Gutherson was made to look pedestrian in that game and that is a very rare event.

I would still prefer it though if he was part of our roster and not theirs.

I think Gutherson was made to look pedestrian in that game and that is a very rare event.

I would still prefer it though if he was part of our roster and not theirs.
Would love to see Gutho reunited here. With his experience he would be a fantastic right centre, allowing Garrick to move back to wing. For mine, that would be a complete backline

Yes they're an unruly mob when things are going bad, much worse than us, Gutho was terrible yesterday as he was against the Tigs last week, he doesn't have that on field symbiotic connection with that cat Moses and he seems to have lost focus, sad isn't it😂😂
Hope Mosses the cat is available for our return match at Brookie. Somehow it doesn't feel like a proper win without him in it. ...but i'll take it anyway..

Would love to see Gutho reunited here. With his experience he would be a fantastic right centre, allowing Garrick to move back to wing. For mine, that would be a complete backline
The feral Parra fans want to ditch him now, mmm....possible last season for Gutho in the Parra jersey perhaps.

Sivo did get burned a couple of times on the weekend by Schiller..

The stocky well built metre eating winger looks to be on the way out for tall speedy athletic winger.

Eels game plan:

• Pass it to Sivo
  • Have Gutho squeal like a stuck pig after every tackle.

Eels would have had a decent halve option if they didn’t burn him in Jake Arthur, their fans hang him out to dry and bullied him out.
Well the word is building that Mitchell Pearce might respond to Brad’s plea and join Parramatta as an emergency halfback option.

Throw in a couple of poodles and Parra should achieve a ‘done deal’ with Mitch.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8