Other Games [Round 5, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What did he do?
He was walking off on the sideline for a HIA and turned and wanted to walk towards the crowd while going off at somebody that had obviously said something…
WT trainer stopped him and kept him walking but he had a decent crack at whoever it was and seemed to be calling him out to the car park (“come outside” type of thing)…
Pretty unprofessional but then he was possibly partly comatose at the time 🤪

Last edited:
He was walking off on the sideline for a HIA and turned and wanted to walk towards the crowd while going off at somebody that had obviously said something…
WT trainer stopped him and kept him walking but he had a decent crack at whoever it was and seemed to be calling him out to the car park (“come outside” type of thing)…

Agree, although he and his brothers would get sledged constantly from the crowd about Manase.

Agree, although he and his brothers would get sledged constantly from the crowd about Manase.
Yeah I’m sure the bloke in the crowd was being an absolute muppet and it is hard for 20yo kids to have it all together but these kids need to understand that they have made it to the NRL so it is time to park the ego and not let muppets drag you down to their level…

If young Sammy does not learn to block out the noise then he may end up sitting next to Manase… It only takes one bad reaction like that on a night out and he’s looking at assault or, worse, manslaughter charges…

I got the impression that whoever was giving it to him, Fainu was inviting them to join him up the tunnel, could have been interesting, he's a big unit, lol

That's my kind of entertainment
I had a flick through the Panfriedsqueels thread.

What struck me is how Parrafans, and no doubt supporters of other clubs, share similar concerns to our own. Like ‘attention to detail’.

How often do we rail against our players seemingly not being ready for the short kickoff from the opposition? Or not playing the ball properly, markers not square on, etc?

That's my kind of entertainment
Just had a quick catch up at Eel's central, it's virtually a lynching mob on their forum site. Seems the love affair with Gutho is well and truly over, most wanting him gone now, even tho he's still got one season after this left. Same with Sivo, to slow and easy to score against. Although BA seems to be the main target...lots of old school comments, very entertaining indeed.

Just had a quick catch up at Eel's central, it's virtually a lynching mob on their forum site. Seems the love affair with Gutho is well and truly over, most wanting him gone now,
Its not just with Gutho and the Eels
Love affairs fade at all losing clubs feathered friend

"a typical life event "....mmm.. that's very deep Bozo.
When our roots are deep
There is no reason to fear the winds of adversary feathered friend
1712542150905.png

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8