Other Games [Round 4, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And another $hite ref decision, compounded by then immediately giving a leg up penalty the other way.

The officials have lost the plot. They called that forward which was clearly backwards, and yet we see genuine forward passes let go every game. Ridiculous state of officiating this season so far

And now the Knights score off the back of it. Horrendous.

Just watching the Warriors/Knights game and with 14 minutes to go and Warriors up 12-0,I had a feeling that the ref was about to start “managing” the situation.Sure enough,the Knights got two penalties in consecutive sets coming out of their end for misdemeanours I couldn’t understand,nor could Shaun Johnson for the second one.The Knights couldn’t capitalise on the leg ups though.Then I realised who the ref was,Peter Gough,same bloke who did similar to Manly last week.Now as I type,Knights get a dubious call go their way for them to finally score

RTS is by far the best fullback at the Wahs.

Wasting him by playing him at centre is ridiculously bad coaching/selection.

A bit like us and the Garrick issue.

RTS is by far the best fullback at the Wahs.

Wasting him by playing him at centre is ridiculously bad coaching/selection.

A bit like us and the Garrick issue.
Think Websters smart enough, Rodgy will stay in the 1.

Man, I must’ve said that to myself half a dozen times today. Seriously, I thought he was done when Penrith flicked him. And what I love even more, I think the bloke can’t get enough of running full throttle into blokes and skittling them. He definitely has the crazy eyes.

Hard to believe DWZ is only 28 years old (he's 29 on the 17th August) because he seems to have been around a lot longer. Made his first grade debut as an 18 year old against Canberra in Round 5 of 2014 at Penrith.

And like Turbo when he was on debut against Canberra ... he scored a double.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8