Other Games [Round 3, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Demetriou is a really nasty character, in one game last year an opposition player got a real nasty injury and all Demetriou could do is rant and rave about the Refs decision and Rabbits up by plenty. Would be a fitting come down if he doesn't last the season.
You make an interesting comment and you're spot on. I've never liked him ever since the Rabbits game vs Raiders last year when CHN had his seizure. In his presser it was all about the Rabbits and he barely mentioned and was very disrespectful of CHN. Showed his true character, a nasty man.

Footy Fan Rivalry does not discriminate and age has no barrier
In the heat of an intense game and in the heat of the moment we are all just one knee jerk reaction in joining the bogans and the ferals

Can you imagine if Manly was losing and an Eel fan with bad breath beathing in our face continuously screaming at us how much Manly suck ??
And this is why feathered friends every ground , every round they have security personnel

Some people can control their temper and some can not
The only way to find out is when you try and piss some one off in the middle of an intense game
1711162150265.png

You make an interesting comment and you're spot on. I've never liked him ever since the Rabbits game vs Raiders last year when CHN had his seizure. In his presser it was all about the Rabbits and he barely mentioned and was very disrespectful of CHN. Showed his true character, a nasty man.
Spot on AL, I forgot about that incident on the Raiders game. He's probably a few games away from being talked about a possible coach change, going on the Sths forum site.

It's been simmering for a while now, the 48-6 was the last straw for the wabbit fans. Maybe Albo can do one of his rambling speeches to calm the vermin hoard, mmm...might make them even more angry.
Down with Albo , his rotten Labor Party and his rotten Rabbits
1711163299892.png

Titans have only scored 4 points in 120 minutes of footy so far this season.
The Des effect, Titans have no structure in attack, they looked better under Holbrook.

The Brimson to centre is a strange move for me, such a threat from the back..

Titans firming for the spoon..

Bulldogs v Titans absolutely one of the worst games I have watched in ages.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8