Other Games [Round 3, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Thursday, March 16
Sea Eagles v Eels, 4 Pines Park, Nine/Fox, 7:50pm

Friday, March 17
Knights v Dolphins, McDonald Jones Stadium, Fox, 6pm
Roosters v Rabbitohs, Allianz Stadium, Nine/Fox, 8:05pm

Saturday, March 18
Titans v Storm, Cbus Super Stadium, Fox, 3pm
Cowboys v Warriors, Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Fox, 5:30pm
Broncos v Dragons, Suncorp Stadium, Fox, 7:35pm

Sunday, March 19
Bulldogs v Tigers, Belmore Sports Ground, Nine/Fox, 4:05pm
Raiders v Sharks, GIO Stadium, Fox, 6:15pm

LOL with any luck we will hand the sqEels a "fresh from the Bye" flogging and then next week the Panthers will do exactly the same!! How sweet it shall be...

LOLOL just had a further look and for the moment at least the sqEels are actually following the Bye around, they meet Easts on exactly the same terms! This is just too funny.

Was talking to a mate this arvo. He was telling me he run into Reece Walshs old man thru the week (they used to play footy together a loooong time ago). And my mate (fkn Broncos fan) was saying what a great game Reece played on the weekend. His old man says yeah he went ok, but he kept playing one side of the field more than the other, he told Reece if you want to be the best, you need to play both sides! I said you’re fkn kidding. That was one of the best debuts for a new club I’ve ever seen. My mate said yeah, he said the same thing, but old grouch Reece said, he needs to be better in defence as well. I said, let me guess….old man Reece was an average footballer when he played. Turns out he was lucky to get half a game. Another parent trying to live out their dreams of footy stardom to the detriment of their own kid.

Is any ones Kayo playing up. Trying to watch the dolphins knights game but the link fails.
I can't get it to do anything. It crashed last night with 20 to go when Tuipoloto crashed over , just as they went to the Vidiot.

Is any ones Kayo playing up. Trying to watch the dolphins knights game but the link fails.

Lately on live feeds Kayo have a habit of trying to connect every other minute or so. I thought it was just my connection ... obviously not.

Rather than continually try to go live, I let my Kayo feed do its own thing the first half of this game.

By half time my "live" feed was over 4 minutes behind because of all the time Kayo takes re-connecting.....

Rather than continually try to go live, I let my Kayo feed do its own thing the first half of this game.

By half time my "live" feed was over 4 minutes behind because of all the time Kayo takes re-connecting.....
Mine is buffering badly now

Same. It was that bad last night I seriously considered 9.......
This has just fixed my buffering problems (so far)

5. Switch to the Live Channel carousel
Buffering can sometimes occur while streaming long sport games. If this happens, we suggest switching to the Live Channel carousel to watch the game.

To find the Live Channel carousel:

1. Check which Live Channel you’d like to watch (you can view a full list of our Live Channels here).
  2. On the Kayo home page, scroll to the bottom to locate the Live Channels carousel.
  3. Select the Live Channel tile to continue streaming the game live.
Channel is fox 502 HD live

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4