Other Games [Round 25, 2021] ~Final Round~

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
When I read your posts, I’m reminded of that episode of Seinfeld where a fireman asks George “how do you live with yourself?”

I kinda wonder the same thing with you...like I get that you come on here to get a rise out of people but you mustn’t have much going for you to be bothered doing that...sad little man.
Anyone that uses a Seinfeld reference is a winner. Check out his latest stand up, at 65 years old. Imo he is the goat.

Highflier

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The challenge is retained cos it was a non challengable offence the bunker said,
if it was non challengable how were they aloud to challenge it in the 1st place .
Politis price obliviously includes challenges as well ,not just the win.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Apart from Canberra not willing to play hard and their soft options leading to sloppy handling....there was 1 major disappointment
Their key player Wighton failed to even attempt to grab the game by the scruff, even when it was level pegged...barely took the line on....opposite side of the coin with game on line, Teddy is hands on 4 out of 6 tackles to take responsibility and give Roosters ascendency...this is what your key players need to do who want the result- Wighton summed up the poor performance and attitude with his effort in a Raiders team destined for failure since sacking pommy half George Williams

cc eagle

Bencher
if it was non challengable how were they aloud to challenge it in the 1st place .
Politis price obliviously includes challenges as well ,not just the win.
It was probably the refs error as he said to Teddy you could only challenge whether he went into touch or not, and that was obvious he did, so it was really non-challengable

Eagle 1

First Grader
Yep, and it was for this reason I tipped them.

Faders had everything to play for, yet delivered so little. On paper they should've done better but once again didn't live up to their potential.
Sticky's presser is going to be memorable in so many ways, they really lived up to their Faders tag..lol. The roosters completely owned the Faders backs tonight.

Eagle 1

First Grader
Well, looks like we got a game to win on Sat night, I much prefer to have our best 17 and play like we have been doing for most of the season, rather than going into a game half hearted, and not giving it are all. Usually when that happens that's where you pickup injuries.

The Who

Journey Man
Again, another laughable performance by the Bunker... laughable, but sad for the sport.
The rules are so stupid nobody understands them.
They call it a Captain's Challenge, but you can only challenge certain decisions so it is useless.
I love Manly but I've fallen out of love with this sport.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Again, another laughable performance by the Bunker... laughable, but sad for the sport.
The rules are so stupid nobody understands them.
They call it a Captain's Challenge, but you can only challenge certain decisions so it is useless.
I love Manly but I've fallen out of love with this sport.
I can understand your frustration feathered friend but nothing has changed in how the game has been refereed since 1908 .

We are only seeing more mistakes because we have more camera angles to see the game

There is no such thing as a perfect human and there is no such thing as a mistake free referee

Coaches make mistakes
Players make mistakes
Me and you make mistakes
and so do referees

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

There was an embarrassing gaffe during Thursday night's NRL clash between the Canberra Raiders and Sydney Roosters with an Adam Keighran conversion seemingly wrongfully awarded.

In the first half touch judges behind the goal posts stuck up their flags to signal a successful conversion by Keighran which levelled scores at 12-12 following an Angus Crichton try for the Roosters.

Kaufusi's Elbow

Reserve Grader
Time to check on your Faders friends with an "R U OK?" text ... after that woeful performance last night many will be asking themselves if there is any joy in their life. 1994 is a long time ago and they still have Sticky as their coach. Heart goes out to them.

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member

There was an embarrassing gaffe during Thursday night's NRL clash between the Canberra Raiders and Sydney Roosters with an Adam Keighran conversion seemingly wrongfully awarded.

In the first half touch judges behind the goal posts stuck up their flags to signal a successful conversion by Keighran which levelled scores at 12-12 following an Angus Crichton try for the Roosters.
the second angle shows it was a goal ... Joey was on it again

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18