Other Games [Round 23, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope the commentators' collective gushing is correct and that they have found some form. They are the best chance of putting another loss on the Storm in the regular season, and I really, really don't want them to win another minor premiership or continue this win streak.

I hope the commentators' collective gushing is correct and that they have found some form. They are the best chance of putting another loss on the Storm in the regular season, and I really, really don't want them to win another minor premiership or continue this win streak.

TBH I'd rather the Storm kicked the Worms off the park, then fell over in the last round against Cronulla.

I hate all 3 teams, but no way do I want Doesn't-matta to be the one ending that streak.

Hell, if truth be told I want Melbourne to keep winning ... until they play us in the Semi's or Grand Final. Then I'm thinking something like 41-0.

Is this the right forum to death ride the Roosters today?

Go the mighty dragons. Sure you won all those back-to-back premierships all those years ago and then they changed the rules so you couldn’t. And have been **** since. Do it for Reg!

Surely St George are capable of springing an upset today, surely..............no probably not........
It’s never over until it’s over, so I’m not giving up yet, can’t believe I’ll be sitting here today cheering on the goons, that’s making me feel ill, maybe I’ll just change my approach and death ride the chooks instead, ahhh I’m starting to feel better already.

I seriously think the Dragons will get up today.
They are playing for their season, and the Chooks look very tired to me.

Tedesco is dragging them across the line each week, and he can't do it forever.

Dragons 1-12

I seriously think the Dragons will get up today.
They are playing for their season, and the Chooks look very tired to me.

Tedesco is dragging them across the line each week, and he can't do it forever.

Dragons 1-12
Yes there is definitely a sniff of hope, if the bbq squad can’t get up for this one, we’ll they can just go and plan their next bbq

I wonder if Madge will ok the latest drubbing (50-20) loss. In the latest episode of, Tales From Tiger Town...yipess !!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8