Other Games [Round 20, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Now that will be a Matty Johns show to watch.

Cliffy......
Yeah just saw that. Must watch TV.

1305657D-B3E3-452A-AA0E-04F0A5ACC899.png

Nicho called into the demountable head office. Sits down in front of TBaz (the greatest coach of all time) and this was the convo.

TB. Hey Nicho, thanks for coming in.

NH. All good man. Was a bit hard to get here given I blew my knee out a while back playing for the seconds.

TB. Yeah about that. I'm looking at my list and look I want to be honest with you, given I was the greatest player of my generation and I'm now a dead set supercoach I think its only fair for me to tell you...... Firstly You're *. Secondly You're even more * now your Knee is shot. Thirdly I hate your hair and Finally you're fired.

NH. What do you mean?

TB. Look kid. Just man up and take it like my bitch. You will never make it in the NRL. Trust me.

NH. Thanks Baz. Appreciate your support you flog.

TB. Anything I can do to help. Love ya. Want to get a beer together and watch my highlights reel?

NH. Sorry can't. Just had a txt from Bellyache down at the storm. Catch ya.
I understand he had a similar conversation with Gutho. Bozo might have been in the room too.

Was so happy for the tigers last night after the injustice of last Sunday.
Now I can go back to hating them. They have attacking potency and we'll need to seriously aim up when we play them later on.
Poor old Kevvie world beaters one day back to the field the next..lol.

How many forward passes did the Knights get away with. Plus that Dom Young dead set knock on. The touchie over that side had a shocker. As did Chris Butler.
Peter Parr is the only good bit of news for the knights. He is a very good administrator. Adam OBrien must be so close to getting the bullet.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8