Other Games [Round 2, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Broncos were impressive and look like they will be a top team this year. Walsh was way better than I thought he would be; seems to be a massive gain for them.

Still can’t believe Drinkwater wasn’t sent off. The NRL can’t be taken seriously about it’s desire to protect the heads of players when they don’t send a guy off for illegal contact to the head like that. Rugby has gone so far the other way - it is prepared to ruin the spectacle of the game by sending guys off for accidental high contact in order to deter dangerous contact - but it is leading the NRL on this in my view.

Drinkwater should be suspended for the 6-8 weeks it’ll take Oates to get back onto the field.
It’ll be interesting to see what sort of reception Trenty gets next week at Brookie.

Would love to have been a fly on the wall when T-Bar and C-Gut had their first conversation after Barrett joined the Eels.

It might have gone something like this:

‘So Clint - how has the career here at Parra gone - since Bozo and I showed you the door at Manly?’
If there's one thing we know about T-Baz, it's that whatever happens, it's always somebody else's fault. No doubt he'd be claiming it was all Bozo's idea.

Whilst I am very pleased he has moved on I have to say this. Bumped into him on a golf course at Shell Cove two weeks ago. Didn't know me or my mates as we are average Joe's and he is was really friendly and very chatty. I must stress I am not as besotted as Woodsie is with him but I can see why the players really liked him.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8