Other Games [Round 2, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Screenshot_2023-03-11-19-49-35-98_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I feel like gagging watching FOX gushing over SuperCoach Ciraldos first win.

Yuk - switching channels!

NYEagle

I feel like gagging watching FOX gushing over SuperCoach Ciraldos first win.

Yuk - switching channels!

NYEagle
But the alternative would have been listening to Bellamy saying how well the storm are doing against the odds, so I'm glad the dogs won.

dolphins v raiders - a bit surprised how the fins try was awarded with a decent shove outta the way.

At least that ref got himself on tv with a million sin bins and whatever else he could do to see himself on the big screen.

Also - storm lost...woohoo!

What about Luai tackling souffs players who were tackling other Penrith players?

He did it to Graham a few times & when Graham did the same thing back the ref called them both over & told them to cut it out.

Luai is such an obnoxious d1ck!
I did see Burgess run the ball and Graham get in behind him to push him when the riff were trying to tackle him

Looks like Reece Walsh is going to add plenty to the Broncos in attack. And he's still only 20
He showed that form on occasion when at the warriors as well. It will just be consistency for him. He’s certainly got the talent. His defensive positioning will costs the broncs through the year as well, but he’s only young and will get better with that. Certainly a big upgrade for the broncs at fb from last year.

I did see Burgess run the ball and Graham get in behind him to push him when the riff were trying to tackle him
You’re allowed to do that though, it’s an extension of helping your tackled player from being pushed back in goal or into touch.

What you’re not allowed to do is tackle the bloke who’s tackling one of your players before held is called, which Luai did several times early in the game, under the guise of getting hangers on out of the way so his player could get a quick play of the ball.

He showed that form on occasion when at the warriors as well. It will just be consistency for him. He’s certainly got the talent. His defensive positioning will costs the broncs through the year as well, but he’s only young and will get better with that. Certainly a big upgrade for the broncs at fb from last year.
The cheap Brisbane Charlie must be agreeing with him for now. When the going gets tough, Reece will vanish

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4