Other Games [Round 2, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is it just me or is Campbell Graham not only untrustworthy (two first names) but a bit overrated?

No idea how he made the Kangaroo team.

He's just a bit better version of Brad Parker (ultra solid in defence but doesn't offer much in attack).

Is it just me or is Campbell Graham not only untrustworthy (two first names) but a bit overrated?

He's just a bit better version of Brad Parker (ultra solid in defence but doesn't offer much in attack).
Winger come centre who kept his speed.

I'm a Macdonald from Glencoe .. the campbells are a filthy herd of cattle rustling, sheep shagging, murderous back stabbing, papist swine ... but I may be biased .

Just on Latrell .. nobody deserves or should be subject to racist abuse ...

But fair dinkum .. if I was a Souff's supporter I couldn't look at the bloke without thinking .. you are a lazy unfit slob ... he walks around for 70 minutes doing half of fuk nothing ... then decides to be the hero in the last 10 minutes.

If he ever played like that for the whole game .. they win ..

Just on Latrell .. nobody deserves or should be subject to racist abuse ...

But fair dinkum .. if I was a Souff's supporter I couldn't look at the bloke without thinking .. you are a lazy unfit slob ... he walks around for 70 minutes doing half of fuk nothing ... then decides to be the hero in the last 10 minutes.

If he ever played like that for the whole game .. they win ..
Totally agree on all points... But I also wonder what would happen if Nathan Cleary was called a white dog by an indigenous person from the crowd or maybe a person of another colour said it (non white), would it be as bad..... There is a lot of wokeness in this outcry from all and sundry.?

Totally agree on all points... But I also wonder what would happen if Nathan Cleary was called a dog by an indigenous person from the crowd?

I know I'm old and don't understand the world anymore .. but calling someone a dog isn't racist is it ?

Totally agree on all points... But I also wonder what would happen if Nathan Cleary was called a white dog by an indigenous person from the crowd or maybe a person of another colour said it (non white), would it be as bad..... There is a lot of wokeness in this outcry from all and sundry.?
Short answer is - of course it would be. But I can't say I've ever heard anyone call any white person a white anything at the footy. Sadly, its not the first time I've heard this sort of thing. I dont care about being called a dog. A bit harsh on dogs tho. I dont know about so called wokeness that gets thrown around like M&Ms in my lounge room, I just find anyone that has to revert to name calling based on someones skin colour, pretty bloody awful. I'm an early 60's generation, so maybe I'm a woke bloke afterall. It would be nice just to watch some good footy and not have to worry about any of this crap.

Last edited:
I have no problem with the outrage and coverage of the Latrell incident last night and hope the culprit is educated,but I’d like to see the same attitude by media,coaches,administrators etc shown towards players that have indiscretions.There’s been plenty of “ban them for life” talk about the person from last night,but I don’t recall the same vitriol towards players that,imo,have performed more serious acts and in fact,they’ve been welcomed back to the game

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4