Other Games [Round 19, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not these days - They don't penalise a player inside the 10m if they are deemed to be 'passive'. But Brown was 'active' even though he didn't touch the ball.
Really? Didn’t know that. My mistake Ranga. Soz mate.

There is every chance Parra may not win another regular season game.
This was one game the filth thought they had in the bag, with the number of players missing for the Raiders and the loss of Pappalii early they would have checked the two points early on, fantastic result and even with Moses back I see them struggling for the rest of the year, as we all know Moses isn't a big game player so even with him back I reckon their season is cooked

A defender doesn't have to attempt to tackle an attacker, it is kosher to push them over the side line or dead in goal line.
That was semi-final defence from the Raiders. Brutal. Loved it. And Rapana, he just competes for everything. That 40/20 kick he stopped. Not a lot of fullbacks could’ve pulled that off. And then knocking Sivo into Disneyland at the end. Body on the line. Nothing wrong with that.

I hope you are right feathered friend . They are chasing Milford . They are chasing their tails here I think
They always seem to be in the market for every player that becomes available, since their salary cap punishment (for the want of a better word) they seem to have signed a thousand players, I don't understand how they are able to compete in the market place so vigorously, do they still have a Greenturd ordered salary cap dispensation? Perhaps someone should have a word in V'landys ear🙂

They always seem to be in the market for every player that becomes available, since their salary cap punishment (for the want of a better word) they seem to have signed a thousand players, I don't understand how they are able to compete in the market place so vigorously, do they still have a Greenturd ordered salary cap dispensation? Perhaps someone should have a word in V'landys ear🙂
Poor Parra LOL

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4