Other Games [Round 19, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Eels v Raiders

Roosters v Knights
Cowboys v Storm

Rabbitohs v Warriors
Panthers v Broncos

Dragons v Titans
Bulldogs v sharks

So how many of the drags naughty bbq players are in their team this week. Wouldn’t surprise me if they just picked all of them, thinking the nrl wouldn’t notice, which would not be surprising given the nrl are pretty clueless

So how many of the drags naughty bbq players are in their team this week. Wouldn’t surprise me if they just picked all of them, thinking the nrl wouldn’t notice, which would not be surprising given the nrl are pretty clueless
Only sitting out Norman as far as I can see. Their team against the Bunnies next week is gonna be very interesting. Would be hilarious if they lose vs us and GC, then pull one out of the hat vs Bunnies.

Only sitting out Norman as far as I can see. Their team against the Bunnies next week is gonna be very interesting. Would be hilarious if they lose vs us and GC, then pull one out of the hat vs Bunnies.
If there was one player in the Illawarra squad I'd recruit for Manly it would be Zac Lomax. I reckon he is all class. I think his injury culminated in Illawarra's form slump.

If there was one player in the Illawarra squad I'd recruit for Manly it would be Zac Lomax. I reckon he is all class. I think his injury culminated in Illawarra's form slump.
What about Vaughan?
He and walker could organise a pizza and bbq night!

just sayin’

I’m going the Raiders which definitely means the Eels will still win !!

Yep I’m THAT **** at tipping !!
Let me speculate on tonight. Raiders playing well and on top. Couple of tries 10-nil Raiders after 15 min. Next 65 min Queen c..t has a cry, Sivo grabs his neck, next Parra penalty, set restart, penalty, set restarts, penalty, penalty, set restarts x 6 scumatta 26-10.

Let me speculate on tonight. Raiders playing well and on top. Couple of tries 10-nil Raiders after 15 min. Next 65 min Queen c..t has a cry, Sivo grabs his neck, next Parra penalty, set restart, penalty, set restarts, penalty, penalty, set restarts x 6 scumatta 26-10.
Had to give a funny reaction but also think it could be very close to the truth.

Interesting that the raiders have a winning advantage over the slime, but the slime have won the last 3, pretty confident they will make it 4 in a row.
Canberra have plenty to play for and would be great for us if they get up, almost as good if they destroy each other physically in a brutal battle.

Lomax is a complete quality centre . He was in Freddys NSW squad .
Good goal kicker as well

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4