Other Games [Round 18, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hiya champs and hobgoblins... and @ALinda

Friday, July 15
Cowboys v Sharks, QCB Stadium, Fox, 6pm
Eels v Warriors, CommBank Stadium, Nine/Fox, 7:55pm

Saturday, July 16
Roosters v Dragons, Sydney Cricket Ground, Fox, 3pm
Sea Eagles v Knights, 4 Pines Park, Fox, 5:30pm
Titans v Broncos, Cbus Super Stadium, Fox, 7:35pm

Sunday, July 17
Tigers v Panthers, CommBank Stadium, Fox, 2pm
Storm v Raiders, AAMI Park, Nine/Fox, 4:05pm
Bulldogs v Rabbitohs, Stadium Australia, Fox, 6:15pm

Last edited:
Hiya champs and hobgoblins...
I'm neither...after last night's game, the only thing I am today is a loser lol

Anyway, what dreadful scheduling this round. Friday's games should be vice versa, as should the 'other' games on Saturday. In particular, the Cows vs Sharks deserves a much better timeslot than the graveyard one.

For a brief period all the forward packs in the NRL will play like the Qld forwards in SOO3 until normal transmission resumes. Good to watch.

Last edited:
Cowboys robbed of that Taumalolo try/no try. I could understand if Robson was in front of him when he got the ball, but he was behind. It’s not his fault that Taumalolo got slowed down while he trampled 4 sharks players to score.
And that penalty the Sharks got for Finucane being "tackled" without the ball was one of the worst calls I've seen all year. If the Sharks scored off that play then it would have been ruled no try for Finucane running to outside shoulder of the defender and obstructing him. No wonder the Cowboys players were outright laughing in the refs face when he was trying to justify his call.

Oh Gutho
Oh Gutho you queen
You think you are so talented to dive on the ball over the line and raise your hands like a tool
So glad you are not an eagle
Your a fraud

These 2 teams cannot tackle. It's pathetic. We seriously cannot even entertain losing to either of these 2. No defensive resolve in either of them.

Having watched the last few Roosters’ games, I think the hype around Suaalii is real.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4