Other Games [Round 15, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Penrith in defense tonight have been suspect.

It only took 3 tackles in attack for them to score though.....

That was a joke of a sin bin. If the games future is in danger due to head injuries, it will be in as much danger with ridiculous rulings like that.

You can not have these types of decisions affecting semis and grand finals

How the living eff did Klein allow THAT play the ball (if you can call it that) by Penrith? It was dropped and went forward, yet Klein calls play on.....

And on the back of it the Chooks get caught in goal and its a drop out.

I’ve been a Matt Burton fan for a while, but he has cranked his game up to another level. 5/8, centre, it doesn’t matter.

That was a joke of a sin bin. If the games future is in danger due to head injuries, it will be in as much danger with ridiculous rulings like that.

You can not have these types of decisions affecting semis and grand finals
They've (nrl) have set a new low for the high tackle crap. Robson in the Cows game was just as bad. When Holmes questioned Adolf about it, he just shrugs, and says that the way it is now. Absolute joke.

Next year will be much more of a challenge. He won't have Cleary or Luai feeding him or Kikau giving him offloads.
No he won’t, but I still think he is all class. To’o doesn’t score if he doesn’t put on the left foot step, followed by the one arm pass. He’ll certainly improve the Dogs next year for sure.

No he won’t, but I still think he is all class. To’o doesn’t score if he doesn’t put on the left foot step, followed by the one arm pass. He’ll certainly improve the Dogs next year for sure.

Against a stretched defensive line one player down after a joke of a sin bin.

Burton will find things a lot tougher at Belmore. A very big step down in class. Next year will see if he's as good as people think he is, or if he's being made to look better because of the form of those around him.

Against a stretched defensive line one player down after a joke of a sin bin.

Burton will find things a lot tougher at Belmore. A very big step down in class.
There’s no doubt he will find it tougher. You’re going from the top team to the cellar dwellers. But I still reckon if anyone can do something for the Dogs backline it’s Burton.

Haha, they finally get a good close game, and then they kill it at the death. Only in the NRL. Murdering rugby league since 2013.

Over to you Kunty, I'm sure your mate Hooper (he's an ornament of the game,) will back you up.

Jimmy Brings - what a wanka!

Just remember ... 10 weeks ago people were calling for Brad Parker's head saying he wasn't first grade standard.

And now......get my point?

That could easily be Burton (in reverse) at the Dogs in 2022. Everyone thinks he's great now. This time next year if the Dogs are still on the bottom, people could be seeing him as a poor buy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4