Other Games [Round 14, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And tonight shows that if eels get it right come finals time I can see them making a big final.

Wouldn't surprise me to see parra in a preliminary final vs Panthers.

Actually the eels did us a favour. The Roosters will be with us fighting for 7th or 8th spot at seasons end.
What I don't get is Sportsbets current odds for both teams.

Chooks: $18
Manly: $51

Both teams are on the same amount of premiership points, though the Chooks have a better for and against by a margin of 34. Neither team has had the bye yet.

I'm not into betting - but the Roosters at $18 after last night seems very optimistic to say the least.

Klein kept the Faders into the match giving them penalties whenever Newcastle looked dangerous. The 8-4 penalty count was telling, with Newcastle deserving to win. They looked to have wrapped up the match several times but Big Brother was able to slow the action down to such a degree that it picked up a microscopic knock-on not detectable to the naked eye. Along with Klien's bias it was yet another example of how NRL has become CSI.

Hudson young and Tapine, quality, Raiders got out of jail to stay in the race for the 8, goodbye Newcastle 2022, not that they were ever in it, might be time they move O’Brien on.

No chance,whether he’s guilty or not
Your probably right, but are you going to say Burton didn’t use his left hand to drive Twals head into the turf? Could be easy to say as the kicker he resented Twals shot, even the concern he showed after could be construed as evidence there was a little guilt.

Lindsay Collins spear tackles an Eels player so on report, no 10 in the bin and a fine.

Animal Farm in play again .......

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8