Other Games [Round 14, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I actually despise Gutherson and my hatred grows each time I see him play. He spends more time with his arms up appealing to the refs than any player in the nrl!
The spray he gave the Tigpies player after his first half try showed how off the planet of delusion that Gutho is in. We now see a side of him that I never thought I would see, he is now the perfect Whingers player!! Entitled, chip on his shoulder and feted by the lemmings that support them and the media.

I actually despise Gutherson and my hatred grows each time I see him play. He spends more time with his arms up appealing to the refs than any player in the nrl!
Just when you think he has reached the pinnacle of wankness he surpasses it bringing a whole new level.

My wish is for a ref with some fortitude, the next time Queenie puts his hands up for 10, the ref bins him instead for dissent.
Failing that, then someone just knock his block off.

Can I ask what is that stupid thing guthersin does where he puts his hands over his head and hip shakes? He is such a knob it’s not even funny. What is it suppose to be sone dumb f$&@en dance or something. Total tosser.
It was funny when Parker (I think or Flanno) asked that very same question to Vossy….he stammered for a bit, then says the embarrassing dance.

Queen of the man bun
It's his birthday soon. Sticky is going apparently....

Covid heroes and superheroes top Queen’s Birthday Honours list...​

SPORTS STARS

RICKY STUART

Canberra Raiders coach Ricky Stuart. Pictured: Tracey Nearmy/Getty Images

Canberra Raiders coach Ricky Stuart. Pictured: Tracey Nearmy/Getty Images
Ricky Stuart, who has won NRL titles as a player and coach and starred for NSW and Australia, was recognised for his significant service to the community through the Ricky Stuart Foundation, which is aimed at raising the awareness of autism and helping those living with disabilities.

“I don’t think (this honour has come) for the amount of tries I scored,” Stuart said.

“I enjoy helping others, especially those who can’t help themselves. The foundation gives me that opportunity to go out and help others.

“Being awarded the honour is such a humbling experience. When I first found out I was very, very proud.”

Who gave man-bun the 'King Gutho' moniker in the first place? I cringe every time I hear some commentator (usually Voss) say it. What's he actually done to deserve it? Premiership winner? Nope. Best fullback in the comp? Nope. Top try-scorer? Nope. Wooden spooner? Yup.

And while I enjoyed Moses telling him to eff off, how many games in the past few weeks has Moses been told to calm down? He like an 8 year-old hopped up on blue M&M's.

Who gave man-bun the 'King Gutho' moniker in the first place? I cringe every time I hear some commentator (usually Voss) say it. What's he actually done to deserve it? Premiership winner? Nope. Best fullback in the comp? Nope. Top try-scorer? Nope. Wooden spooner? Yup.

And while I enjoyed Moses telling him to eff off, how many games in the past few weeks has Moses been told to calm down? He like an 8 year-old hopped up on blue M&M's.

I thought Voss kept pushing the nickname, though I don't know if he came up with it.

Hopefully the "Gutho''s a wanker" chant gets a go the next time swivel hips comes to Brookie. (4 pines park)

I think he does that dance swivel to imitate the wooden spoons he's achieved.

That's implicit. But as I get older, I can appreciate players from other teams more and more. I like watching Paps, AJ, Brimson even though they don't play for us.
I’m the opposite. As I get older I dislike other teams’ talented players. But when I was younger I like watching the Steelers’ Ian Russell play. He was cliffy-esque but a forward.

I thought Voss kept pushing the nickname, though I don't know if he came up with it.

Hopefully the "Gutho''s a wanker" chant gets a go the next time swivel hips comes to Brookie. (4 pines park)

I think he does that dance swivel to imitate the wooden spoons he's achieved.
It's most definitely a nickname that's been pushed rather than earned.

I'm finding it harder and harder to listen to Voss. He reminds me of a union commentator we had here in NZ many moons ago called Keith Quinn. Instead of just play-by-play, Quinn always felt compelled to inject some inane crap to promote union. Trying to make players out to be larger than life than they actually were.

And Vossy seems to have adopted throwing out random meaningless stats as his shtick. "Blah blah has now scored five times in the 34th minute of a game blah blah". Fecking fascinating Vossy.

I thought it was the red ones!

Josh Jackson was unlucky to cop a sin bin for repeated penalties when Illawarra has given away twice as many six-agains in the first half.
The rulings are so random. Impossible to see any logic in the way the sport is being officiated.

It's most definitely a nickname that's been pushed rather than earned.

I'm finding it harder and harder to listen to Voss. He reminds me of a union commentator we had here in NZ many moons ago called Keith Quinn. Instead of just play-by-play, Quinn always felt compelled to inject some inane crap to promote union. Trying to make players out to be larger than life than they actually were.

And Vossy seems to have adopted throwing out random meaningless stats as his shtick. "Blah blah has now scored five times in the 34th minute of a game blah blah". Fecking fascinating Vossy.
He's a junior Ray Warren, can't stand either of them

Josh Jackson was unlucky to cop a sin bin for repeated penalties when Illawarra has given away twice as many six-agains in the first half.
The rulings are so random. Impossible to see any logic in the way the sport is being officiated.
The Dogs are giving the drag queens a football lesson here

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8