Other Games [Round 12, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I don’t follow Warriors or Knights, but at 16-16 how did that tackle from the Warrior player on a Knights player falling down cop a penalty and then 10 minutes in the bin for a head high tackle !!!
Absolutely ridiculous and that will cost Warriors the game.
NRL YOU HAVE LOST THE PLOT REGARDING THIS ONCE GREAT GAME.
FROM REFEREES CONTINUALLY MAKING WRONG DECISIONS, THE BUNKER TOTALLY INEPT AND TAKING ALL THE EMOTION OUT OF THE GAME IN TRY DECISIONS THAT THEY STILL GET WRONG, FROM ADMINISTRATERS CLUELESS REGARDING WHAT THE GAME STANDS FOR (THEY HAVE TURNED INTO A TRAVELLING CIRCUS LIKE THE WWE WRESTLING, WITH RESULTS LOOKING VERY MUCH ORCHESTRATED.) , RULE CHANGES LIKE SIX AGAIN WITH ABSOLUTE BIAS TO CERTAIN TEAMS ETC, ETC…..
I’m truly done, and just can’t get excited about the game anymore !
I wonder how many diehard supporters feel like me …. am I a one off or has the NRL totally fckd the game and it’s true supporters. Let me know by voting “YES” so we can let those know in the NRL ivory tower !!
Yes

I don’t follow Warriors or Knights, but at 16-16 how did that tackle from the Warrior player on a Knights player falling down cop a penalty and then 10 minutes in the bin for a head high tackle !!!
Absolutely ridiculous and that will cost Warriors the game.
NRL YOU HAVE LOST THE PLOT REGARDING THIS ONCE GREAT GAME.
FROM REFEREES CONTINUALLY MAKING WRONG DECISIONS, THE BUNKER TOTALLY INEPT AND TAKING ALL THE EMOTION OUT OF THE GAME IN TRY DECISIONS THAT THEY STILL GET WRONG, FROM ADMINISTRATERS CLUELESS REGARDING WHAT THE GAME STANDS FOR (THEY HAVE TURNED INTO A TRAVELLING CIRCUS LIKE THE WWE WRESTLING, WITH RESULTS LOOKING VERY MUCH ORCHESTRATED.) , RULE CHANGES LIKE SIX AGAIN WITH ABSOLUTE BIAS TO CERTAIN TEAMS ETC, ETC…..
I’m truly done, and just can’t get excited about the game anymore !
I wonder how many diehard supporters feel like me …. am I a one off or has the NRL totally fckd the game and it’s true supporters. Let me know by voting “YES” so we can let those know in the NRL ivory tower !!
Yeah, next season they need to do an audit of all of the mistakes made by the refs and bunker crew to make sure that at least 95% of bad decisions wont happen again in 23. I can take an honest mistake but the obvious bias ones have no place in our game.

Yeah, next season they need to do an audit of all of the mistakes made by the refs and bunker crew to make sure that at least 95% of bad decisions wont happen again in 23. I can take an honest mistake but the obvious bias ones have no place in our game.
That would require an acknowledgement that the mistakes even happened, no way that will happen under the current NRL hierarchy.

Former Blacktown player ZDC is playing 14 for the Dogs today. Game is on now if anyone wishes to look (I don't have access)

Flo will be happy, norths are playing Canterbury at the moment in the nrl. I’ve been off silvertails for a few days, must have missed their resurrection.

Now we drop to 11th. Heading for bottom 4 with a bullet. Compare the squads to those around us. What a joke.

The ginger ninja refereeing this is who was originally scheduled to referee our game against the Worms.

The fact that he has been given the last game of the weekend makes me think he was sick last week and we got given Cummins instead.

Hmmm another kid given a shot at fullback. Xavier Savage providing some X factor. We have Koula and Weekes but NOOO the myopic dinosaur won't budge from his arrogant antiquated ways.

.What about that, ref calls 6 again play on and the bunker calls it back, Joke, they can interfere when they want to, but don’t worry about blatant knock ons or plays at the ball, it’s embarrassing and sucked in Gutho.

GUNTY!!!!
Gutho- “I got it, I got it…. I ain’t got it “ D4A29AAC-C35B-44AE-A588-666E9723903E.jpeg

Hmmm another kid given a shot at fullback. Xavier Savage providing some X factor. We have Koula and Weekes but NOOO the myopic dinosaur won't budge from his arrogant antiquated ways.

Fully agree. We all knew Des would give Garrick first crack at it, but IMO Koula should now be in the #1 jumper for Manly.

My own preferred back 5 would (when available) for the rest of the year should be:

Koula, Saab, Tuipulotu, Parker, Garrick.

Fully agree. We all knew Des would give Garrick first crack at it, but IMO Koula should now be in the #1 jumper for Manly.

My own preferred back 5 would (when available) for the rest of the year should be:

Koula, Saab, Tuipulotu, Parker, Garrick.
I like that but I just think Saab is nothing without Tom. Give Weekes the fullback shot with Koula and Parker BUT Koula must be on the left with Foran and Schuster.

I like that but I just think Saab is nothing without Tom. Give Weekes the fullback shot with Koula and Parker BUT Koula must be on the left with Foran and Schuster.

I can see your point, but I think that Saab's speed is just too hard to leave out. And since he was on the extended bench last week, I think Saab will be back in the side this week.

And yes, if Koula is to be in the centres he should be on the left with Shoe and Foz.

There are 15 teams in the NRL that I do not like.

There are 3 teams in the NRL that I positively hate. One of them is playing in this current game.

In one sense, I don't care because its not Manly playing. But I'd rather a home win here.

And the bunker just clears a shot no different to Tuipolutu last week. Oh that's right it's scumatta.
It looked higher than last week’s version.

However Faecalmatta don’t push the envelope. Only the Sea Eagles do that.

Next thing you know the Faeceels will have a trainer running past the goalposts when an opposing player is taking a conversion.

Oh wait….

Yeah I know life long fans who have stopped watching the last five years due to the inconsistencies of the refs and also the way Melbourne is adjudicated is different to every other team.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8