Other Games [Round 12, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
What a bludger of a game, refs are having a shocker too.

I think it's a tactic by the refs to penalise everything, rightly or wrongly, so the nrl can say how wrong Des was because look at the treatment these other teams got. (Note they only do it for errr... not the favoured teams).

So it's just smart tactic to ensure they get their 25k

parks-and-rrec-money-please.gif

I think it's a tactic by the refs to penalise everything, rightly or wrongly, so the nrl can say how wrong Des was because look at the treatment these other teams got. (Note they only do it for errr... not the favoured teams).

So it's just smart tactic to ensure they get their 25k

parks-and-rrec-money-please.gif
Milford plays at the grubber, no 6 again.

Blind Freddy would have seen that.

I don’t follow Warriors or Knights, but at 16-16 how did that tackle from the Warrior player on a Knights player falling down cop a penalty and then 10 minutes in the bin for a head high tackle !!!
Absolutely ridiculous and that will cost Warriors the game.
NRL YOU HAVE LOST THE PLOT REGARDING THIS ONCE GREAT GAME.
FROM REFEREES CONTINUALLY MAKING WRONG DECISIONS, THE BUNKER TOTALLY INEPT AND TAKING ALL THE EMOTION OUT OF THE GAME IN TRY DECISIONS THAT THEY STILL GET WRONG, FROM ADMINISTRATERS CLUELESS REGARDING WHAT THE GAME STANDS FOR (THEY HAVE TURNED INTO A TRAVELLING CIRCUS LIKE THE WWE WRESTLING, WITH RESULTS LOOKING VERY MUCH ORCHESTRATED.) , RULE CHANGES LIKE SIX AGAIN WITH ABSOLUTE BIAS TO CERTAIN TEAMS ETC, ETC…..
I’m truly done, and just can’t get excited about the game anymore !
I wonder how many diehard supporters feel like me …. am I a one off or has the NRL totally fckd the game and it’s true supporters. Let me know by voting “YES” so we can let those know in the NRL ivory tower !!

I don’t follow Warriors or Knights, but at 16-16 how did that tackle from the Warrior player on a Knights player falling down cop a penalty and then 10 minutes in the bin for a head high tackle !!!
FROM REFEREES CONTINUALLY MAKING WRONG DECISIONS, THE BUNKER TOTALLY INEPT AND TAKING ALL THE EMOTION OUT OF THE GAME IN TRY DECISIONS THAT THEY STILL GET WRONG, FROM ADMINISTRATERS CLUELESS REGARDING WHAT THE GAME STANDS FOR (THEY HAVE TURNED INTO A TRAVELLING CIRCUS LIKE THE WWE WRESTLING, WITH RESULTS LOOKING VERY MUCH ORCHESTRATED.) , RULE CHANGES LIKE SIX AGAIN WITH ABSOLUTE BIAS TO CERTAIN TEAMS ETC, ETC…..
I wonder how many diehard supporters feel like me …. am I a one off or has the NRL totally fckd the game and it’s true supporters. Let me know by voting “YES” so we can let those know in the NRL ivory tower !!
Even I can see compare that and Christian tackle 2 weeks ago either both go to bin or both are penalty sufficient!!

The NRL may be gaining fans but to me this is not the sport I have fallen in love with.

You can clearly see only a few teams are really in with a chance this year and refs are losing us long on rusted fans.

Give me back my game.

In the first half, Shaun Johnson gets hit with head high tackle in the act of scoring and they only get a penalty, nobody on report and no sin bin. Forget about a penalty try.

I fail to see how this is any different from the Warriors tackle.

Total joke.

Souths are so one dimentional this year and again only in this game tonight with refs leg ups.

If we think in a few weeks time tigers are going to be easy beats think again on tonights performance.

They look so much more as a team than us at the moment with them coming off the bye I think we wont get close to them.

Last edited:
Feels like 2014 again for Souths.

Fk me they get every 50/50 call in their favour, until the games gone, and it doesn't matter anymore.

Kinda like Parra as well.

I think I have seen enough the top 8 in my eyes won't change from what is tonight only raiders may challenge but the rest including us just making up the numbers and looking forward to 2023.

Faark...my ears are hurting....
But I do get your point.
This game is way too subjective.
A product not a genuine competition.

I think I have seen enough the top 8 in my eyes won't change from what is tonight only raiders may challenge but the rest including us just making up the numbers and looking forward to 2023.
What a fu*ked sport. 14 weeks out from the finals and 50% of the teams are finished already. Yeah V'Landys and Abdo you really are brilliant bullsh*t artists.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8