Other Games [Round 10, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Always good to see the Storm lose. However, they were missing some very important players and the Panthers were at full strength. I get the feeling that the Panthers forwards have more vigour than the aging Storm pack. Munster is a complete footballer and played very well in a losing team. Wouldn't be surprised if he takes over the QLD captaincy this year

Acknowledging that the Storm were without the form fullback in the comp, its always good to see them cop a flogging. Gave me some slight joy after the atrocity that was last night.

What’s with this cross-forum chat? Who would want to talk to Sub-tropical Parramatta (aka Brisbane) supporters?
I don’t get it. You read it today and all they do is bitch, moan, and complain about how shiit the games are, and how they can’t wait for them to finish. Others opting to go and watch AFL instead. Well if that’s your mentality, wtf are you doing on a footy forum for Manly.
Some might enjoy it. But I’d rather discuss "other games" in our "other games" thread.

Interesting Manly connections there.
Thank you. I was aware of Reuben & Riley, but not of Nick & Denis. Denis was a very tough frontrower - didn't see him play for Manly, only Wests. Nick's speed genes must have come from elsewhere in the family - certainly not Denis :)

The last 10 minutes in the Cronulla v Canberra game has been interesting. Ricky a good shout for $10k today.
Obstruction ignored for Sharks first try
Captains challenge had bunker ignore player who was on the ground with a defenders hand on them
Ref missed a clear slap out of the hands from Graham

More surprising 6 agains in this game.

One to parra at about 34 mins after paulo got tackled seemed totally inexplicable and unnecessary. Clean tackle, he got up quickly, played it with no hands on him, easts looked on side.

All I can think is that the ref wanted to give parra a chance to get back into the game before half time?

More surprising 6 agains in this game.

One to parra at about 34 mins after paulo got tackled seemed totally inexplicable and unnecessary. Clean tackle, he got up quickly, played it with no hands on him, easts looked on side.

All I can think is that the ref wanted to give parra a chance to get back into the game before half time?
#HereWeGoAgainRepeat6ParraTheRefBlowsHisWhistleAndTheGapsStartsToNarra

If you're going to say that was a high shot by Brown then surely you have to bin him. It's like the officials couldn't really see if it was high or not so they tried to hedge their bets in case the Rorter was taken off and seriously injured. We'll penalise you, but not bin your player. NRL numbnuttery

If you're going to say that was a high shot by Brown then surely you have to bin him. It's like the officials couldn't really see if it was high or not so they tried to hedge their bets in case the Rorter was taken off and seriously injured. We'll penalise you, but not bin your player. NRL numbnuttery
Gone for a week. We’ll take it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10