Other Games [Round 10, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I also tipped the Dogs.
Surly Trent must be clearing his office out Monday

I changed my tip to the dogs after looking at the odds and seeing all the nrl experts tip them over the knights.

fmd

the world is poop

I changed my tip to the dogs after looking at the odds and seeing all the nrl experts tip them over the knights.

fmd

the world is poop
Ditto

And I originally picked the Donkeys but changed with all the positivity on here late in the week

0/2

Great finish by the Titans. Certainly wasn’t first class footy by either side. But love Jayden Campbell. Moves like his dad, sounds exactly like him. That move he put on Hunt, for the try in the corner to win the game. Wow. His old man would be proud.

How big, fit ,fast, strong and ripped do the Penrith and Storm forwards look compared to our KFC 9 piece pack.
The thing as well how fast everything happens with speed.
the forwards actually hitting hard
compare that to us, not in the same postcode.

everyother team this weekend has had a dig and us so far by a country mile have been the worst team.

we use to feature in these big matches our current squad a years away from that.

Unless storm come back which they are not playing the normal storm way that’s 5/5 in tipping this weekend.

I don’t bet but wish I had a multi on my tips

The 6 agains are so random. I don’t follow either team so have no bias, but I can’t see any reason for most of them, it is a fast game with no particular obvious wrestling. Yet there are 6 agains most sets.

30-6 No contest

Seriosuly though our forwards should.be made to watch this game

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10