Other games [Round 10, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That Wighton sin bin tackle never happens if the referee had actually called held when he should have. The tackle had stopped moving forward for a good few seconds before Wighton came in. This two tacklers going high first and then a player coming in late low is all the NRL's fault. They should make the referee call held when the ball carrier stops moving forward.

Where Manly will now finish this round:

At worst we can actually be 10th if you can believe it. Although that would mean the Cows beat the Chooks by at least 78 tonight and that tomorrow the Warriors beat the Worms and the Titans upset the Panthers. All of those happening are very long odds. Its even long odds at just one happening.

Most likely we will finish the round in 7th which is where we sit right now. Although if Melbourne beat St Merge by 38 or more (which is possible), we can actually be 6th by tomorrow night.

At worst we can actually be 10th if you can believe it. Although that would mean the Cows beat the Chooks by at least 78 tonight and that tomorrow the Warriors beat the Worms and the Titans upset the Panthers. All of those happening are very long odds. Its even long odds at just one happening.

Most likely we will finish the round in 7th which is where we sit right now. Although if Melbourne beat St Merge by 38 or more (which is possible), we can actually be 6th by tomorrow night.
Don’t make me want the storm to win big.... :)

I've got a multi on exactly this

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8