Other games [Round 10, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
True but where I am, yesterday arvo/evening was like Armageddon! Good thing is fine weather from here in in!
Yeah we copped that two nights ago , the storm last night split over Mount Cotton , the worst was the Northside , we got rain and some lightning but pretty mild.

Been up at Bargara ( near Bundaberg) on the beach the last two weeks , home for 3 weeks now but doing things most weekends.

Head off on the 8th June for three months , up to the Gulf of Carpentaria ( some of the best fishing in Australia ) then a month up around Cairns ( but not Cairns) then a month coming down the coast to get home ( for the bride to compensate for some fishing adventures ).
You are blessed to have a Heaven on Earth life .

May you have good heath so you can enjoy it for years to come .

Thank you for sharing you Great lifestyle feathered friend . I am Happy for you

Awarding the try then investigating it 2 minutes later is much worse for the viewer than just referring it to the video ref directly.

On the positive, seeing plenty of Manly fans in the crowd. Hopefully you’ll have that beautiful feeling of walking up Caxton St singing Eagle Rock.

seeing how this game is being reffed I am now worried about Jake getting sin binned and heaps of penalties for imaginary head highs
Was thinking the same thing, they’ll get him, did you hear the fox commentary say it doesn’t matter if the infringements are 60 minutes apart, repeat offend and do it in inside the offensive 10m your gone.

I reckon they are absolute specials - which means they will likely get flogged.

See what I did there? The classic Silvertails each way bet. After 80 mins I will be able to bleat - "I told ya's so."
Last night was a good night for old Kevie. I put $30 on Wests to win by 13 plus - sampled some fine single malt whiskey - then watched Manly destroy Brisbane through a warm fuzzy gaze.

Be interesting to watch how the refs control the rest of the games this weekend, following the criticism of last night's games

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6