Other games RD 20

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So roosters will have to be the first side in history to have 50 points put on them in history of rugby league in the regular season and go on and win the title, no other side has done this.

Love sewing seats getting smashed
Jake friend huge loss for them.

I know easts off there game but that is what we as club need to strive for , that is the game plan from souths fast hard tough footy.
Again I will say it again tonight reminded me how far off the pace we really are as a club at the moment.

Last edited:
So roosters will have to be the first side in history to have 50 points put on them in history of rugby league in the regular season and go on and win the title, no other side has done this.

Love sewing seats getting smashed
Jake friend huge loss for them.
After that rubbish there is no way the roosters can win the comp this year .

After that rubbish there is no way the roosters can win the comp this year .
Probably correct. Maybe the sides with the youngest legs will do well in the finals. However, it is a weird competition. Souths were well beaten by the Dogs last week who were beaten by the Sea Eagles the week before that.

I wouldn't say it is mpossible for the Roosters to get up and beat the Storm next week. Hope they do. My only wish for this season now is that the Storm don't win the premiership.

Corey is still only 22 years of age
To see the Roosters get smashed is Gold....but do agree in general....it's almost rugby league and touch morphed at times
It can be touch morphed at times for the ill disciplined team

From a mate:
Screenshot_20200925-223504_Samsung Internet.jpg

Probably correct. Maybe the sides with the youngest legs will do well in the finals. However, it is a weird competition. Souths were well beaten by the Dogs last week who were beaten by the Sea Eagles the week before that.

I wouldn't say it is mpossible for the Roosters to get up and beat the Storm next week. Hope they do. My only wish for this season now is that the Storm don't win the premiership.
I have never known a team to be blown away by 60 and win the comp
Now that Manly is out I dont care who wins and who loses

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4