Other games RD 20

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Man oh man
speed is killing easts
shows what you have been saying all season @BOZO speed is the new major weapon in the nrl.
shows tonight how far off we are.
bailey sirro is playing strong would love to see him with us next year
Speed has always been a weapon of mass destruction .
Bailey Sirro looks like a handy player

Souths getting done dry by the bunker.

Which generally wouldn't worry me, but the Roosters need zero more advantages either.
True but they have had plenty of 6 again leg ups that have impacted the roosters more. It’s a tough game for the nrl to officiate when they need to fav our both teams!

Souths getting done dry by the bunker.

Which generally wouldn't worry me, but the Roosters need zero more advantages either.
Let’s see how many leg ups Sutton and Klein can give the Rorters in the 2nd half.

If I wanted to watch touch footy I’d head down the local park. I’ve hated the rule change since day one.

For mine, the rule (6 again) was brought in when it was for one reason and one reason only. At the time, there was virtually zero sport on television because everything had been shut down. The NRL saw it as a great way to showcase the game to those who normally wouldn't watch, but had next to nothing else to watch as far as sport went. The league wanted to speed up the game for nothing more than a ratings grab, especially for those overseas.

It was also a good way to keep Ch.9 onside when they were threatening things like less money.

If they play each other in the finals the roosters will win by 30.
Most said that tonight
They will compete better, as will change the defensive pattern...Roosters are nowhere near where they were 2018/19

Because he’s SBW and plays for Easts. And he and them will do whatever the f$&@ they want and you and I and anybody else won’t question it.

If DCE ran out on Sunday with different sponsors on his jumper to the other 16 Manly players, the media would be all over it and the NRL would be questioning things like extra TPA's.

Thank God Greenturd isn't still in office. He'd be leading the charge to have Manly expelled from the competition for life if that happened.

For mine, the rule (6 again) was brought in when it was for one reason and one reason only. At the time, there was virtually zero sport on television because everything had been shut down. The NRL saw it as a great way to showcase the game to those who normally wouldn't watch, but had next to nothing else to watch as far as sport went. The league wanted to speed up the game for nothing more than a ratings grab, especially for those overseas.

It was also a good way to keep Ch.9 onside when they were threatening things like less money.
Yep whatever reason it is I’ve never liked it. In saying that I also don’t like how RL has lost the different shapes of players like was around in the 80s and 90s. Players are just athletic robotic behemoths now. Perhaps the changes will go some way to remove that and get the smaller players back into the game.

I think Walker's try there was a bit of payback for the two legit tries taken off them. Walker was at least a metre offside there lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8