Other games RD 20

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Prior to this game the Titans had not beaten a top 8 team until tonight and the Knights may be in the top 8 but the way they capitulated they are top 8 pretenders
Took the words right out of my mouth BOZO

Prior to this game the Titans had not beaten a top 8 team until tonight and the Knights may be in the top 8 but the way they capitulated they are top 8 pretenders
On tonight’s performance you’d be thinking straight out the back door for the Knights.

Titans are the closest thing to my second team. They look very good right now. It’s a shame they will fall short of the 8. Seriously knights, sharks and even Parra are all ordinary and will be straight out of finals.
Living on the far north coast they are my second team great to see Brian Kelly have another fine game

Brimson cutting Ponga up again. Haha
How good was that left foot step on Ponga, then turns right in one motion to beat Mann and go under the posts. Spry and Kelly were awesome together. Sprys speed is deceptive for a big guy. Thoroughly enjoyed that game. End to end tries.

How good was that left foot step on Ponga, then turns right in one motion to beat Mann and go under the posts. Spry and Kelly were awesome together. Sprys speed is deceptive for a big guy. Thoughaly enjoyed that game. End to end tries.
I have never seen The Million dollar Ponga and Pearce play so bad

Titans are building with their squad, great too watch footy like the way they played tonight.

Holbrook has done extremely well in a poisoned chalice, in previous years they have failed a great 2020 purge where they offloaded a few big names.

Titans are building with their squad, great too watch footy like the way they played tonight.

Holbrook has done extremely well in a poisoned chalice, in previous years they have failed a great 2020 purge where they offloaded a few big names.
Thats the key . Offload the passengers that weigh the team down
I hope Des Offloads all our passengers as well

Love or hate Souths- they play with such depth can have time to pick off the defence and find the best option....rush defence is great against flat attack, but the extra space has Roosters struggling

Love or hate Souths- they play with such depth can have time to pick off the defence and find the best option....rush defence is great against flat attack, but the extra space has Roosters struggling
Extra space and speed :)

If they play each other in the finals the roosters will win by 30.

Man oh man
speed is killing easts
shows what you have been saying all season @BOZO speed is the new major weapon in the nrl.
shows tonight how far off we are.
bailey sirro is playing strong would love to see him with us next year

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4