Other games RD 20

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And Warriors. In my mind the merged clubs bring their spoons into the merger.
Agree on the mergers as wests tigers haven’t got the spoon yet either however the magpies were the highest spoon getters And Balmain a few as well. We have an amazing record in not ever coming last. This is what our 73rd season. In the same time Parra have won 14 spoons.!

Agree on the mergers as wests tigers haven’t got the spoon yet either however the magpies were the highest spoon getters And Balmain a few as well. We have an amazing record in not ever coming last. This is what our 73rd season. In the same time Parra have won 14 spoons.!

Teams like St Merge and the Tigpies like claiming the premierships that St George, Balmain and Wests won in the past, but shock horror they don't like claiming any of their (and Illawarra's) wooden spoons do they.

If they claim premierships won by their former identities, then they also claim any of their wooden spoons IMO.

And either way, that still leaves Manly as the only pre-1995 club to never finish last in first grade (the Warriors have yet to get a wooden spoon, but last night the Drongos became the last of the 1988 added clubs to get that dubious honour).

Titans in great form. They are one of the teams that don’t have a prop at 13.

they have an attacking machine in Peachey at lock. Good blue print for manly.

It’s a sad day when titans are a blue print for manly.

The Tits play the best attacking RL of any team. They are not frightened to throw the ball wide.
Shows you how a young, free-thinking coach can bring the best out of players.
You can see why the Tits didn’t muck around signing Holbrook for another two years. Brian Kellys try was a ripper. Beat some quality defenders. They’ll be shooting for top 8 next year with the truckload of forward monsters they’ve got coming in 2021.

Titans are the closest thing to my second team. They look very good right now. It’s a shame they will fall short of the 8. Seriously knights, sharks and even Parra are all ordinary and will be straight out of finals.

Prior to this game the Titans had not beaten a top 8 team until tonight and the Knights may be in the top 8 but the way they capitulated they are top 8 pretenders

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4