Other Games [2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
How crap are the dolphins and they want to enter a png side. The quality of the game this year is terrible.

Is anyone watching the Bulldogs game? We're going to have to still bring our best we have to the next games if this Bulldog effort (and the Tigers this weekend) are anything to go by.

Is anyone watching the Bulldogs game? We're going to have to still bring our best we have to the next games if this Bulldog effort (and the Tigers this weekend) are anything to go by.
Both games won't be easy
Hope we are at least competitive in both of them.

SMH is reporting that Newcastle scored a try on the 8th tackle, I wonder what the head of the Monday dribble fest will have to say about that.

Trell was awful today. Seriously Schuster is a better player on current form
He was, Souths seem to be unravelling how good is this, the weight of expectation seems to be to much for them. love Dimetripoo's pressers, he's worse than Sticky with his snide and nasty remarks.

He was, Souths seem to be unravelling how good is this, the weight of expectation seems to be to much for them. love Dimetripoo's pressers, he's worse than Sticky with his snide and nasty remarks.
025DC2A9-6534-4831-AA73-8C4D48A75A74.jpeg

You know things are bad at Souths when Sam Burgess becomes Sam Bugress.

From a NRL perspective this has been a good comp because of its closeness.
The fight for positions 5-8 can be filled by six clubs. I'm expecting:
5th. Newcastle
6th. Cronulla
7th. Canberra
I anticipate three clubs will finish on 30 points:
8th. Souffs - on F&A
9th. 'Boys
10th. Easts

Big rumblings at the Bunnies, Sammy boy shown the door, probably wont be the last either.
Demetriou’s coaching career appears to have gone aground on a charted shoal. He’s now busily waiting for a combination of going astern on both main engines and a higher tide to free himself.

Looks like he was given fair warning too, not that he is the only one at fault.

Demetriou’s coaching career appears to have gone aground on a charted shoal. He’s now busily waiting for a combination of going astern on both main engines and a higher tide to free himself.

Looks like he was given fair warning too, not that he is the only one at fault.
First bit of turbulence for Demetripoo, Latrell looks like he's off the leash now and Souths implodeding publicly for everyone to see. Demetripoo goes ok as frontrunner but you know more about a coach when they lose a few, and we're about to see what he's made of now.

Parra carving up the Panthers in the backs, 22-4 nearl half-time. If I'm a Parra fan I wouldn't celebrate just yet.

Beat the Riff by offloading and staggering their very organised defence. Jake used to be a master of the offload and had it beaten out of him for many seasons now. Paseka is capable too.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8