Origin wrap-up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
I have to congratulate the Maroons on winning two years in a row. Painful for me and all of NSW - but well done.

Tonights game showed the courage that Qld is famous for. Despite all the odds they came back through fantastic defense and almost looked like they would win it.

NSW used much better bench rotation tonight. The removal of Anasta showed just how little he added. Both teams in this game showcased players who really deserve a place in Origin.

I loved the series this year, especially games 1 and 3. See ya bastards next year.

It seems to be getting more and more obvious who is to win each game based on the ref''s actions.

Tonight would have been a NSW win but the ref was told to keep it tight, at least until the last 10

yeah i know, i meant other that the bleating excuses of the scum up north that we only won because of the injuries.

It seems to be getting more and more obvious who is to win each game based on the ref''s actions.

Tonight would have been a NSW win but the ref was told to keep it tight, at least until the last 10

Deary me, it must be bed time for you fluff ;) :drunk:

He's saying that we were meant to win, but to keep it interesting until late. Which happened.
If not for that, it would've been a smashing.

Don't worry Duff,

you may lost the origin (again) but you still have the Mardi Gras.
NSW - poofter capital of the world - fact.

Don't worry Duff,

you may lost the origin (again) but you still have the Mardi Gras.
NSW - poofter capital of the world - fact.

QLD won the series and were the better team and while I'm not buying into this whole b/s arguement (and it is) what the hell does NSW having a large amount of gay people (and I would narrow that down to inner Sydney anyway) have to do with anything???
I'm straight as they come but have gay friends and really don't see what the big friggen deal is.
If you can't deal with gay people you must have led a pretty sheltered life!
I also find it interesting that one of the best forwards to play for the club in the 90s was gay (as in Ian Roberts) I'd like to see you mouth of like you are in front of him....you could just end up looking like Gary Jack did....

Where did i say i had a problem with it. Just stating a fact, if you can't deal with that, thats ur problem

yeah fair enough but I just couldn't see why it needed to be brought into it. I was in a ****e of a mood this morning so probably jumped up on the soap box with that response a little as well.

BS PJ dont back off. the little turd was making a typical gay joke and because he didnt come straight out and say "gays are bad" doesnt mean blind freddy cant see his meaning.

yeah Mata our computers are totally stuffed and we are still waiting for the new server....so not happy Jan!
Agreed Fro- the gay comment had nothing to do with the argument which is why I got my back up.

It does mean there's a higher likelyhood of getting an involuntary rogering in Sydney than Brisbane as well as a higher likelyhood of e coli being passed from a simple handshake.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Pj, that nob has been fishing for somethign for the last day, just ignore it and it will go away like most bad smells

Back to the game, how awesome was Kite last night !

Came back on around the 50 after a good solid opening and killed it, his involvement was huge

Stewart was always lurking as well

With a name like "INeedSomeSemen" what would you expect. Seems to know an awful lot about the gay scene here in Sydney. Methinks he doth protest too much.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4