Origin Halfback

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Unless Joey makes a late decision to make himself avaialbele.

Surely with Gowers injury wows this year Ox should be a shoe in.

Finch did the job for a bit last year and whilst I don't rate him there is a chance that he will get a look in. It may well depend on the City Country games. Sherwin is out of favour, Kimmorley is injured, Tim Smith is a QLDer and finding the going tough and Gower has had a lot of time on the bench with injury.

OX is a big chance.

Finch can hardly hold his spot in the Roosters team.

If The Ox has 2 more standout games he'll have a good chance. But if Gower is fit he'll get it. Barret could get it as well I suppose.

Good point Byso - Barrett is a perennial favourite and seems to get picked no matter what his club form is. Who says he is out???

Yeh he stood down as it was a clause in his contract if he went to england so he wont be able to play rep footy this year

Apparently both Head and Gower look uncertain to play before the team is selected, so the Ox looks a shoe-in.

yeah but a halves pairing of Anasta and Orford wont strike much fear with the Queenslanders

thanks JB - you could have told me verbally and done your homework instead!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
hey CW u arent one of the Nazi teachers i had growing up are you dood.

Id lose so much respect for u if u are :p :p

Any takers for a hornby/anasta pairing???

I really rate hornby he's a top notch player!!

I guess you could throw Karmicheal Hunt in there too now :blaugh: :blaugh:

If Orford continues to play how he has been and continues to get the good press of recent weeks he will take the number 7 jersey even if Gower is fit.

Kimorley said last week his is still 4 - 6 weeks away so its longer than expected. He's been known to unexpectedly and undiservedly stealling rep jumpers.

I think we'll have two many players gone this year. One of the hardest hit clubs IMO.

Orford, Menzies, Kennedy, Kite and bell with Watmough a maybe... although a very big maybe.

Then theres C v C. We have got a hard road ahead over the next few months.

[quote author=Canteen Worker]
thanks JB - you could have told me verbally and done your homework instead!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
hey CW u arent one of the Nazi teachers i had growing up are you dood.

Id lose so much respect for u if u are :p :p

[/quote]

I don't know if he's a Nazi, but he is a staunch labor voter and leader of the Latham fan club. ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4