Origin Commentary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
I know it's been said before but the 9 commentary for the Origin series has been very one sided.

Listening to Guss talk it just seems like they are talking 'too' a NSW only audience.

I'm a NSW fan but the current format is disappointing at best.

What is also disappointing is getting Ben Ikin in to balance up against gus and the rest of the blues team. Ikin is a tool who was a protected species (ie crap) as a player coz of his daddy in law.

You could tell they were hoping that QLD won so that they could blow their loads. Now they'll just have to go home and whack off. It was another pretty crappy game with a lot of errors and a lot of stoppages. Never amounted to much as a spectacle but they still managed to talk it up. At least the right team won.

Bugger the crap commentary. At least the non-QLDers attempt to hide their bias, albeit unsuccessfully, other than Gus who balances Ikin.

QLD got away with murder tonight & were smashed out of it in the way that they should've been in game one.
Why was that NSW team (less Kimmorley for Mullen) not selected for game one ? The NSW selectors are great with hindsight. Bird was great, as was Gallen & Stewy.
Let Des learn a lesson from Murray (about the only one) & hook the no7 when he's a liability.

You could tell they were hoping that QLD won so that they could blow their loads. Now they'll just have to go home and whack off.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who could see through Gould setting himself up so he could be the "unelievable" star of the show in the final 40 minutes.

Honestly, you'd think the game was all about the tools in the box the way they carry on.

Bugger the crap commentary. At least the non-QLDers attempt to hide their bias, albeit unsuccessfully, other than Gus who balances Ikin.

QLD got away with murder tonight & were smashed out of it in the way that they should've been in game one.
Why was that NSW team (less Kimmorley for Mullen) not selected for game one ? The NSW selectors are great with hindsight. Bird was great, as was Gallen & Stewy.
Let Des learn a lesson from Murray (about the only one) & hook the no7 when he's a liability.

Are you on here because it's too much for you to watch Lockyer triumphantly holding aloft the trophy again? :violin:
:violin: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Its about time you creampuffs won one. Got the ref in ur back pocket, and thats the best you can pull out.

Gould epitomises NSW - arrogant wankers.

[quote author=Duff]
Its about time you creampuffs won one. Got the ref in ur back pocket, and thats the best you can pull out.
[/quote]
:stupid:
Aww, did the poor maligned heart-and-soul of the universe LOSE a game? That would be just soooo unfair. The footie gods must be kidding that they didn't get the maroon-wash.

You got smashed by a better team who gave it to ya in front of the Holy Church of Canetoadia.
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Explain yourself.

QLD had the ref in their pocket tonight.
2 man tackle strip, forward passes agogo, we get penalised for head-highs or poor play-the-balls & QLD get away with the same thing next set.
You cretins had the rub tonight, as usual, don't whinge. The QLD public displayed their ignorance by so much mis-placed booing.
When I'm watching Manly do silly things & saying "stop it" to myself, the QLDers just expect to get away with it & boo when they get pinned. No idea between the lot f ya's. If you could read, I'd point you to the rules but maybe the NRL should print a picture version.

The sniffling is still drifting north, even after you win.

I'll get ur sister to teach me the rules, heard she played in the pack.

You got smashed by a better team

Come on MB.

Be honest. A smashing?

There was a point there where I thought QLD didn't deserve to lose. It was almost disgusting to have such a massive advantage stacked against them but come up with just 2 second half trys.

How many players need to go down before the blues can score more than 20?

I had no problem with the commentary.

For the first time I muted the telecast until time on and turned the tele off at fulltime siren. Was much better. 8)

They have to whinge, they oaid of the ref in 3 games and only won the series by a narrow margin.

had the best team won it would have been games 1 and 3 to NSW

Terrible I know, but I hope Inglis is out for the count with a nasty one.

The storm tend to struggle without him and if we can get our season back on track and full steam ahead we could very well find ourselves back in the minor running if he's out a few weeks.

Petero buggered

I can only assume that this happened at half time, explains why he was slow to resume his place on the bench. Who was it ??? Choppy ? Smell Mafinga ? or perhaps Dallas Johnson in his semi delerious state thought the game was over and launched into the normal Qld post game ritual. I'm sure he'll be right for the weekend though, it's not like he hasn't suffered this "injury" before.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4