ORIGIN 111 Chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Berkeley_Eagle link said:
[quote author=Cletus link=topic=177779.msg188555#msg188555 date=1214996688] Brett will be on for a token ten minutes at the end of the game though.  ::)

Gus just said the same thing, Brett would have carved tonight as well, didn't get the chance

[/quote]

Well, I hope when he does eventually comes on that he carves them up & scores a try.

Stewy looks really impressed sitting on the sideline

Berkeley_Eagle link said:
ROFLMAO @ Crocker

I think that all teams should try that one on him (including his own).

What's everyones thoughts on Mitchel Pearce? He looks like a tough bugger & pretty organised.

The way this games going at the moment, it looks like it may come down to a field goal to win the game

Why is Mason in the team? He poses no threat whatsoever to the opposition and they always clean him up

NSW had better pull their finger out now after Slater just scoring

another typical origin.

no wonder sydney teams are struggling to grow crowds when they put up that farce as the cream of the crop.

They should move origin to Saturday nights in place of funniest home videos and just play that falcon on crocker over and over again.

Jethro link said:
What's everyones thoughts on Mitchel Pearce? He looks like a tough bugger & pretty organised.
Defence is ordinary, Let Thurston get through to setup a try

That was pathetic.

Showed Anasta/Pearce up for what they are, run, run, run, kick, hope, repeat.

Pretty boring series, people are kidding themselves if they think this is the best thing we have, boooooring football from both sides (especially NSW) over the three games.

On to the real stuff now on Friday night.

Here is the #1 question/s.
Could NSW have won if they had three keys players in that team.
Kite over Cross AND White... 2 for 1 and he still would have kicked ass.
Eric Grothe over Quinn(yes grothe is **** but still better than quinn.
Jamie lyon over Monas..(lyon must be laughing that he said no to that game, he wouldn't have touched the ball)

Also, this has really bugged me, where is Nathan Hindmarsh this origin series? u put him in the team, u bring in a ball running fringe playing Second Rower and hey presto you attack multplies by 2!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6