Orfords kidding

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'll take the win tonight but his nothing kicks,shocking passes is anybody else running out of patience this guy he's suppose to be our playmaker.

His long kicking might not have been great but the worst long kicks were not his. 

He played ok tonight.  That pass for Lyons try was very nice but I am sure you only remember the pass which lead to the last souths try. 

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link said:
Nothing kicks,shocking passes is anybody else running out of patience this guy is suppose to be our playmaker.
your a ****en idiot
deadset **** off and support another club you fickle ****.

Orford was good tonight he ran the ball with vigor and was apart in 3 of the 4 trys.

How about you stop listening to the drones in the media and blokes like Dms5 and great a mind of your own.

DICKHEAD

Ballin and Bailey's kicking games were atrocious as well. Orford needs to be able to kick longer. I'm personally (I will admit) spoiled though, because Monaghan used to have one of the longest kicking games around, so I expect a lot.

How many times did they show the Luke tackle on Ox? It was like they were tossing over it, and needed one more take for the money.

Cliffy don't get upset mate but when you see a halfback throwing bullet style passes and players have to catch it almost backwards & i'm not only talking once it happend a couple of times it takes off the momentum in attack.And why take the options of taking the long bombs from about 30 metres out,he's constantly taking wrong options.

clowns like you look for someone to kick every week. No T williams, no nuemann, who else can i have a crack at. And you come up with the man that handles the ball more than any other and kicks more than any other. Heres a tip idiot. More involvement invariably leads to less precision. blame for passes that go behind the runner can be shared by that runner. Kicks that dont start our defensive set also can be attributed to poor play on the leading 5 tackles. This bloke you want to rubbish has led us as cxaptain to two grand finals and a premiership. His team mates have started to produce and now he can start to capitalise. Instead of looking for a scapegoat how about looking at the factors for us starting to climb out of the sh!t and ask yourself if the skipper could be a big factor. If you think he isnt you are delusional.

im sorry garts. I forgot, win or lose everything that went wrong can be blamed on orford. Lets add global warming. the global ecenomic crisis and wayne bennets hair loss on him to. some blokes should stick their fingers in their ears and form opinions with what they see

Sorry Biscuits and Cliffy, can't agree with your slavish thoughts on Orford.  He was very ordinary tonight.  Just got home from the match with a couple of comrades who agree.  Nice of him to gift Souths their last try. Nice of him to put in the last play options that went to ****e.  He's just not there in attack and his passes were reserve grade stuff.  OK his kicks were not good and on a par with everyone elses, Souths included, but I expect more from the captain and playmaker.  It's just not there. and how can you carry on about him getting us to two grandfinals without acknowledging the input of others.  You're wankers if you continue to peddle this line.  

Biscuits link said:
clowns like you look for someone to kick every week. No T williams, no nuemann, who else can i have a crack at. And you come up with the man that handles the ball more than any other and kicks more than any other. Heres a tip idiot. More involvement invariably leads to less precision. blame for passes that go behind the runner can be shared by that runner. Kicks that dont start our defensive set also can be attributed to poor play on the leading 5 tackles. This bloke you want to rubbish has led us as cxaptain to two grand finals and a premiership. His team mates have started to produce and now he can start to capitalise. Instead of looking for a scapegoat how about looking at the factors for us starting to climb out of the sh!t and ask yourself if the skipper could be a big factor. If you think he isnt you are delusional.
biscuits ole mate
Post of the day

I went hard at him because im sick of this anti orford bull****

the way some ****s go on  u would think he plays like Craig Field

so we get to grand finals and its about others input, but any other time we win it isnt. You cant have it both ways. You are one of the worst when it comes to having a crack about our players individually. Im not scared to belt a player that cant play, but yo seem to think there has to be someone taken to task regardless. lets have a look at your hate list over the last cople of seasons
Mattai
Robertson at fullback
bani
David williamson
Tony williamson
Orford
Bailey
Perry
how the fu k do we ever win a game
Shane nuemann

Maybe you should tone down on the expletives a bit though Mr Cliff, I'm sure you could argue your case without resorting to the language used previously.

DSM5 link said:
Sorry Biscuits and Cliffy, can't agree with your slavish thoughts on Orford.  He was very ordinary tonight.  Just got home from the match with a couple of comrades who agree.  Nice of him to gift Souths their last try. Nice of him to put in the last play options that went to S**te.  He's just not there in attack and his passes were reserve grade stuff.  OK his kicks were not good and on a par with everyone elses, Souths included, but I expect more from the captain and playmaker.  It's just not there. and how can you carry on about him getting us to two grandfinals without acknowledging the input of others.  You're wankers if you continue to peddle this line.  

You are clearly a window licker or Orford farked one of your daughters.  

Cliffy Gc link said:
[quote author=Biscuits link=topic=180153.msg219769#msg219769 date=1240057465]
biscuits ole mate
Post of the day

I went hard at him because im sick of this anti orford bullS**t

the way some c**ts go on  u would think he plays like Craig Field
[/quote]

I agree Cliffy - I wonder DSM5 - would the Eagles be a BETTER or WORSE unit right now if Ox weren't there? If your honest with yourself, I think we all know the answer.

So FFS, please stop with your Orford and Mayer hate posts....it's cumbersome.

I can't believe you claimed our captain and 1/2 back wasn't deserving of the Dally-M. A medal voted for by people who I think look at Manly pessimistically. Seriously - start backing our capt. dude.

DSM5, Why don't you give us a solution? Do you drop Orford?

This is de jevu, last year it was the Orford/Lyon combo that copped it early in the season, now it's Orford/Bailey.

The whole team was playing below par and tonight I saw glimpses of some good things to come. At the moment all the pressure is on Orford, but once Bailey starts feeling at home, he'll come into his own and take some of the heat of Orford.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6