Orford

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
News on skipper Matt Orford is brighter with the halfback given a chance of being available for the Wests Tigers match after scans revealed no serious ankle damage.

I really, really hope the guys scanned Orford properly. If I'm not mistaken was it not his knee that was strapped after the injury??? scans revealed no serious ankle damage :roll:

I really, really hope the guys scanned Orford properly. If I'm not mistaken was it not his knee that was strapped after the injury???

Honestly, posts like this make me question the intelligence of some people. No offence Flip, but do you think that Orford is a ****ing deaf mute? Do you think that he really hurt his knee, and the docs decided to scan his ankle, but Orford was unable to tell them that it was really his knee??

How stupid do you think the club medics are??

Why is it that he didn't come off, but hobbled on? Does playing on signify stupidity, machismo, sms, or just not thinking of the next game? We were ahead, playing OK, so why not come of rather than risk further aggravation?

[quote author=fLIP]

I really, really hope the guys scanned Orford properly. If I'm not mistaken was it not his knee that was strapped after the injury???

Honestly, posts like this make me question the intelligence of some people. No offence Flip, but do you think that Orford is a ****ing deaf mute? Do you think that he really hurt his knee, and the docs decided to scan his ankle, but Orford was unable to tell them that it was really his knee??

How stupid do you think the club medics are??
[/quote]

:doh: Next time I'll put a disclaimer under my posts so that you know when i'm being satirical clon. :wall: Intelligence????

Oh yes the old, I was joking get of jail clause.

"I really, really hope they scanned Orford properly" does not come across as satire to me.

Oh yes the old, I was joking get of jail clause.

\"I really, really hope they scanned Orford properly\" does not come across as satire to me.

Hehehe..I thought it was only me that utilised that skill !! ;)

We are bang in trouble without Menzies.

Choc's back though mate - and I know this may spark a bit of controversy, but I reckon he may add more impact than Beaver. If you ask me Beaver isn't what he used to be. If Stewart and Willow produce a similar effort to last weekend - I reckon we are in with a good shot.

Why is everyone saying Beaver isnt what he used to be? (not just you Ryan)

Everyone was praising his form last season, he made Origin ffs and would have played in the Tri Nations if he did not retire from rep footy.

Sure he may have some injuries now but i dont see how we can say he isnt the player he used to be. imo it is very premature as no one has seen him play this season.

Why is everyone saying Beaver isnt what he used to be? (not just you Ryan)

Everyone was praising his form last season, he made Origin ffs and would have played in the Tri Nations if he did not retire from rep footy.

Sure he may have some injuries now but i dont see how we can say he isnt the player he used to be. imo it is very premature as no one has seen him play this season.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4