Orford to Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Orford, Jeff Robson or Daniel Mortimer. Gee tough choice. I can see why they're going all out.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/10/07/3031669.htm?site=sport&section=rugbyleague  Orford 'not returning to NRL'

ManlyBacker link said:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/10/07/3031669.htm?site=sport&section=rugbyleague  Orford 'not returning to NRL'

Why is it every Matty Orford Contract negotiation is both played out in the media with a circus feel to it, and generally takes forever to do?

Love the man. Hate the effort required.

It's simply because he is a very high profile player. When he leaves a club it's big news, and when he joins a club there is a lot of publicity for the new club. It is pretty much the same with most high profile stars, no mystery really...
And yes! he is a star player, although at the end of his career. I'd hate to see him back in the NRL playing against us, though I wish him well.

wouldnt be ironic if the lil b@#$&*d  took parra to a GF  against us  & won , just like he did to storm when with us, after coming from storm....

Most of the players who play for us for more than a year find it very difficult to play against us. Hence why almost all our guys head overseas.

Wonder why Matty is different?

willstyles link said:
Most of the players who play for us for more than a year find it very difficult to play against us. Hence why almost all our guys head overseas.

Wonder why Matty is different?

This is just our media trying to create crap. Bradford has been long saying that Orford's not going anywhere with another 2 years remaining on his contract

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4